[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
xaiyx wrote:
wouldnt u drop a lot of str , life and res if u wear 2x kaoms way ? is this worth 2endurance charges?

The setup with Kaom way is good especially for HC or when you do a map with -max resist or 60% less HP regeneration.
The idea behind it is not just to gain 2 EC but for life regeneration given by rings. 0.4% /for each EC/for each ring. So 2 rings = 0.8% HP regen for each EC. So if you end up with 8 EC and 1.5% HP regen for each = 12% HP regen only from EC.

I put 1.5% HP regen because chieftain has 0.5%/EC and we got passive of 0.2%/EC.
So in this setup you get more physical damage reduction and more HP regen. That's why is good for HC especially.

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Few newbie questions here.

I just now required the doon sceptre and Phoenix shield, but when I switched to RF. I was hoping my dps would sky rocket, but it didnt....sure thrash melt....but so do I

I play hardcore and I was wondering what the gameplay is like?
I used to be able to cyclone my way in big packs, and i didnt lose a single hp cuz of my 700 hp life regen
Now that is used for RF. And if I would try to take on level 66 monsters, I would die if I get myself into a big pack....And my dps for thrash is much better. But at bosses. I wouldnt dare to fight kitava wtith this build. As I would just instant die All I do is run around and hope my RF can go into the boss

So what do I do to increase my survivabilty?

Also how would a new player acquire a armor boots/chest/gloves/helm with 4 blue? I tried 200 chromes, only got 3 blue so far.....

Your PoF is only lvl 16. At lvl 17 you will gain +1 max fire resist. Are you overcapped at fire resist? Read again gem setup as you put it wrong. SR should be in doon for the bonus not in Rise. You don't need 4 blue. You need 3 blue and 1 red. RF- Ele focus- Burning dam and in 4th link you put increased aoe and swap with conc effect at bosses.
Your rings/ammy/belt are main targets for update. Get EC from tree and Ramako ascendancy.
The goal is to amass huge HP regen % not to get fire damage (as holy fire). Take Holy Fire as late in maps. You die because your life pool is not preventing 1 shot (get kaom) and because you don't have enough HP regen. Use ruby flask and divination distillate to improve your fire resistance and survivability.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 13, 2017, 8:40:41 AM
Thanks alot for your answers, big help...

Obviously this raises more questions :D

Here's some probebly newbie questions again :D

The passive keystone, Elemental Equilibrim, why do we take this?
Because i only use RF which is fire? How does 1 trigger this in feavor of RF?

Also I see all these endurances charges, but how do we gain any of those?

You gotta keep clicking endurance cry evrey single battle??

Also if you check my passive tree, I went abit up top to take some chaos resist + hp and burning damage
Is this any good or should I remove those for the endurance charges/jewel nodes first?
- EE is explained on first page. You don't hit wit RF. RF is a damge over time DOT.
You hit with your mace, shield etc, by using cyclone, shield charge etc. By having cold or lightning damage on a gear you will hit with cold/lightning. This will drop fire resistance of mob by 50%.
You must not have add x-y fire damage on any piece of gear as this will fk up the EE.

- You gain EC naturally by killing mobs, due to Ramako, which you didn't get yet. At bosses, where you can not gain EC cose is nothing to kill, spam enduring cry, and also between packs of mobs when take to much time without killing.

- Don't respec. Holy fire gives a lot of damage. Be sure you have all the % regen nodes and get EC passives as you level up. Same for jewels slots, put points in them as you got good jewels to put in them.
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Thanks alot for your answers, big help...

Obviously this raises more questions :D

Here's some probebly newbie questions again :D

The passive keystone, Elemental Equilibrim, why do we take this?
Because i only use RF which is fire? How does 1 trigger this in feavor of RF?

Also I see all these endurances charges, but how do we gain any of those?

You gotta keep clicking endurance cry evrey single battle??

Also if you check my passive tree, I went abit up top to take some chaos resist + hp and burning damage
Is this any good or should I remove those for the endurance charges/jewel nodes first?

Please read the first page...
I have to say that at 7k HP and max resistances I still suffer from sudden death kills. Pretty annoying. I thought I had abandoned being squishy. Maybe the 4k armor are to blame, I suppose.

The damage is perfectly fine atm. PoB puts me at 239k not counting Scorching Ray. 95% of the maps I'm just plowing through without even a need to cyclone, though I haven't done any T10 yet, I'm simply opening all of the atlas.

The sudden deaths are annoying because they take chunks out of XP. I expect another 2k HP with Kaom will help, but it will take a while to accumulate that much currency.
For the uber lab points I'm seriously considering grabbing both minors for 1% life regen, 10% fire dmg and some totem placement speed. The totem node is nice, but I feel for some bosses the totem just instantly dies and when you get enough gear you don't get 1 shot by anything anyway to justify the 8% dmg reduction. You can always position the totem such that you'll get the -24% fire res. However this is often out of range of the "enemies near" requirement of Arohongui.

I also might swap the bloodless wheel for the purity of flesh wheel. Maybe I am ignorant to how important "enemies cannot leech is." To compare, I'd give up 10 str and 3% life to gain 20% chaos res and 20 int. This seems worth it, but I could be wrong. I imagine either wheel is fine depending on your needs.
Last edited by Demonzu on Aug 13, 2017, 6:44:58 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
I have to say that at 7k HP and max resistances I still suffer from sudden death kills. Pretty annoying. I thought I had abandoned being squishy. Maybe the 4k armor are to blame, I suppose.

The damage is perfectly fine atm. PoB puts me at 239k not counting Scorching Ray. 95% of the maps I'm just plowing through without even a need to cyclone, though I haven't done any T10 yet, I'm simply opening all of the atlas.

The sudden deaths are annoying because they take chunks out of XP. I expect another 2k HP with Kaom will help, but it will take a while to accumulate that much currency.

You need to remove vitality aura and use enfeeble+blasphemy.
What kind of death you experience ? Would love some info as I may use good amount of currency into this build soon, into HC harbinger league, my char is 60 right now waiting the other one to die. Do you experience this deaths with endurance charges on and fortify ?
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 13, 2017, 10:08:57 PM
"
Demonzu wrote:

I also might swap the bloodless wheel for the purity of flesh wheel. Maybe I am ignorant to how important "enemies cannot leech is." To compare, I'd give up 10 str and 3% life to gain 20% chaos res and 20 int. This seems worth it, but I could be wrong. I imagine either wheel is fine depending on your needs.

Benefit to do this is you would be close to holy fire, looks like some good passive before you get op. Really waiting feedback from you and op about this matter.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 13, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
Hi I am try to build my own RF Chieftain, but i have few question it's hard to decision.

My link is

helmet : RF set
weapon : shield charge + Fortify + Fast attack
shield : Vitality + Purity of Fire + Stone Golem

Do you think Vitality + Purity of Fire need Empower?

I am gonna use Kaom armor and boots, so i only left 4 link in gloves to trigger E/O 、curse and Immortal Call

I think few set to put up this.

1. CWDT(1) + BV(9) + Flammability + Immortal Call

2. Storm Call + COH + Flammability + Immortal Call

3. Shield Charge + Increased Critical + Fortify + Fast attack

Can you give me some suggestion?

by the way

Would you use Decoy、Vaal Lightning Trap ?

this my Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRJpEuETpRQgFE0WCxZvFxwYkRkuGlUcpxzOHNwdFCSqJvMn7Sj6K1AuUzWSNug26TrhPC09_EGHRZ1HflNSU6VVtVZIVw1YY18_YSFko2hlaPJxeXTtdqx99YIHgseDX4PMhNmE74cpjxqPRpHOlmyYrZrgns2iAKLqpqOnCKcwrY2vbK-ntz64k7l-u-28n702vWDBBMRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh02_UfNgk2L3ZYdl82sHjauvu7w7wH_JB8kXzm_ZI-ej60vxL_gr-VA==?accountName=alancelo&characterName=GramyII

hey bro,
What 2 pantheon points are you using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info