[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Nice build. I think i'll go with this one in 3.0 because demi's seems clunky with off colors on belly and molten shell can apparently kill me on reflect mobs.

btw, i think i'll have to agree with the thoughts on amplify cluster...just made a comparison and it really doesn't seem worht it to pick those nodes if you run RF+IAE gem:

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 2, 2017, 1:54:43 PM
Leveling tips pls
From 0 to what ever you feel comfortable going RF (depending on some uniqes you can start RF way before lvl 65) use SR + CwC + fire storm so you don't have to respec later in game.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
When 3.0 goes live I will update on main page. As the changes can still be made I will post here the currently situation.

Modification to build at this moment:

- use spell totem + Scorching ray + Burning damage in Doon = Huge burst of ~140K DPS (putting spell totem + Scorching ray + Burning damage + elemental focus in an essence made helm will give 280K DPS).

- Can use also frenzy as attack skill at least vs bosses = 12% MORE damage.

- take Arohongui instead minor node in chieftain. Will have 16% MORE damage

- and now the cherry of all: RF DPS is going up to 922K in this build. So wow...almost double. All content becomes easy even with normal Kaom now. So toghether the DPS is over 1.2 M for the first time in a life RF build.

Tomorrow will do the calculation with some normal items: normal Kaom, cheaper gloves, belt, etc.

Where do you plan to fit all those gems?

I'd say this is a base setup:
Gloves: RF-Burning-AoE-Ele Focus
Boots: Shield Charge - Fortify - ______ - ______
Helmet: CwDT(1) - Blade Vortex - ______ - ______
Weapon: ______ - ______ - ______
Shield: Empower-Vitality-RoF

Additional mandatory gems:
CoH-Flammability (either on Boots or Helmet)
Enduring Cry (can't rely only on automatic generation vs bosses)

Rest of possible gems that are good for this build:
Stone Golem
Spell Totem-SR-Burning
Increase Crit-Orb of Storms (for BV)
Increased Duration (for EC, but I don't think this is needed).
Frenzy (for more dmg)
Faster attacks (for shield charge, but probably not needed)
Vengeance (with CoH setup)

I'm going to try this on my Std build and see how it works:
Gloves: RF-Burning - AoE - Ele Focus
Boots: Shield Charge - Fortify - CoH - Flammability
Helmet: CwDT(1) - Blade Vortex - Crit Chance - Orb of Storm
Weapon: Enduring Cry - Stone Golem - CwDT(20)/Inc Duration
Shield: Empower-Vitality-RoF

I don't see how you can fit SR-Totem-Burning here without sacrificing much of the defensive options.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 3, 2017, 6:02:33 AM
They fit very well as they are now in my setup

I am too lazy to write the links again.
So atm I am using LGoH but can be swaped with increased critical damage, and frenzy instead of cyclone for Shaper to go quicker. Rest of bosses don't need frenzy. Shaper kill also was done without frenzy, but I think is a good adition.
Better RF build, Berserker MoM RF:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6ksyc7/30_life_ll_rf_nopantsgrandpa_overrated/

p.s. AoE nodes = Conc effect gem in RF setup 24/7.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Jul 3, 2017, 7:25:00 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
They fit very well as they are now in my setup

I am too lazy to write the links again.
So atm I am using LGoH but can be swaped with increased critical damage, and frenzy instead of cyclone for Shaper to go quicker. Rest of bosses don't need frenzy. Shaper kill also was done without frenzy, but I think is a good adition.

How does the build feel with no mobility skills (no shield charge)?

Cyclone procs EO reliably?

Enfeeble only for 1KO bosses? Also, Im sceptical how well block procs the curse vs spell heavy bosses.

And for post above, I don't think you need more dmg vs trash mobs and vs bosses you can just swap inc AoE with conc. Not much hassle and saves a lot of points going for both AoE clusters
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 3, 2017, 7:46:41 AM
Yes AoE clusters are a waste of passive points atm.
For spell bosses

Also curse can be applied manually (like I remember Coco did on his fights with Shaper) but I am so damn lazy and I love to have as much automation as I can on my build. For me is enough I must cast spell totem and do enduring cry from time to time.
But really, the Shaper is the only boss that feels like a boss, as fight last some time. Guardians or Uber are easy. And on Uber use flammability if you are capped after reflect on you.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 3, 2017, 8:27:00 AM
"
hellzer wrote:
Better RF build, Berserker MoM RF:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6ksyc7/30_life_ll_rf_nopantsgrandpa_overrated/

p.s. AoE nodes = Conc effect gem in RF setup 24/7.

See my reply here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1918177. Is second post.

Have created a build? Is working? Record your self killing guardians, uber and shaper then make a thread with your build/achievement. Till then discussion about how good is Berserker RF are only in theoretical domain. Good luck leveling with poor HP regeneration and increased damage taken (which acts like a MORE multiplier on the damage you take).
Oh I forgot, you level in HC...well I guess you will come pritty often to SC with such build.
From the same series, I recomend you to use 8 jewels like this in your three:
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 3, 2017, 8:24:36 AM
Do you have crit chance calculation for cylone and EO proc?

Doon has 1,4 aps, and this build doesnt have much IAS. Cyclone hits twice per spin with 6% crit chance.

If only one mob is in AoE chance that you crit in one second is 2x1,4 x hit chance x 0,06)...cca 11%. Should be enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info