[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Sorry piff, again !!! ( Now u can see my char)

can u see my char ?? called " Just Run "

I now i need to improve my gloves / helm with the enchants - essence modes, but i can't do it at moment, cause is too expensive !!

What more can i change ? i have only 809 str , i think thats too low ...

Thanks for help-me to improve my char ! :)
@Piftiuta : ok seems way better with some details, 1 block every 8 sec must be doable.

@fpbq209 : I think you should buy some flasks : check my profile or the guide and you will find some good ones (and they are not so expensive). Second thing, are you overcapped at least in fire resist? If not you can die pretty fast with some curse on you or some degen... You have nice stuff anyway, maybe look for 30% dot gloves next.

edit : You can look for a better amulet too, talsimans are very good but hard to find. You can have 2% hp regen/ 15% stats / 10% life in implicit mod! (pick two of them if you can find it with some flat hp/resists it's a huge strenght/health bump)
Last edited by Dezosseur on Jun 28, 2017, 7:23:10 PM
@JustRun - Do like Dezosseur said. You can improve little bits here and there and the overal stats will grow better. Aim for T1 life and str (70-79 life 50-55 str). Get a talisman if you can with double implicit if you can. Read last 2 pages about spell totam - scorching ray- ele focus and see if you can manualy place it at bosses or you like like I do the lazy style.
By all means get that 30% more glove/helm. And do some lab for enchancements.
Reckoning is working just fine with curse on hit and curse.
The 100% chance of processing when blocking works with hits and spells (if you got spell block).
A normal 24% chance block means that 1 in 4 hits will be blocked. Some use tempest shield and some use Rumi's. With a good Rumi you can block 2 of 3 hits, and 1 in 6 spells. Is already overkilling because the curse last 9 seconds (9.68 to be precise). So is enough to block only once in this 9 seconds and the curse is applied again. And let's be honest, is all about boss fights where we use Rumi. No one is bothering with normal map mobs.
You can apply it also with vengeance and you have 41% max chance to process it with a q22 gem (so 2 or 5 hits). The chance is lower than that of reckoning + Rumi, but higher than that of reckoning alone. But will not work with things that don't hit you.
In fact any of them won't work with Damage over time.
So, voila, 3 link curse auto apply, so one free gem slot for Kaom lovers. Also now is easy to apply dual curse with 4L.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 29, 2017, 7:35:48 PM
Is the Wise Oak flask worth a slot, if you min max res?
"
Is the Wise Oak flask worth a slot, if you min max res?

Not really. It's wording let the impressing that will work with RF. But penetrate is attribute of a hit and RF does not hit so that part is useless. That being said the part with 10% reduced damage taken can be useful but I doubt it worth the slot.
hi Piftiuta,

First of all, and most important, great build and nice support from you :) I saw yours post about Reckoning and its working really nice, swithing off curses to this gem i have mana reserv for new skill. What do you think about Herald OF Thunder? I made few maps with it and grants almost permament EE + Elemental Overload, cyclone (14%) + reckoning (6%) + tempest shield (14%) at the same time to get critical chance. And i have inc crit on low lvl atm, so on 20 will be 16,4%

4L gloves

4L boots

3L Doon

3L Phoenix

I have 36% block chance so reckoning works really fine. im lazy so i switched one jewel to red nightmare and get permament enduring cry and few points to block more.
Last edited by Devastatoor on Jul 1, 2017, 7:09:12 AM
As you got not other elemental damage on you equipment HoT is a method to apply EE. But till 3.0 comes out try to find an amulet or a ring with cold or lightning damage. I say that in case we get a way to use MoM.

Also swap the gems from shield to doon and vice-versa. You get more from iron will supporting essence drain than supporting HoT.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 1, 2017, 9:35:44 AM

my final build i cant farm anymore but i know miss just a bit str on my items atm got 933 and 11k life
im tired of farming enchants got 150 lab down no rf on gelmet or good one on glovs so i give up im using holy fire for more dmg beacouse i doing uber atziri
so what u think guys about this one?
Last edited by tri3d on Jul 1, 2017, 6:56:18 PM
Nice gear. Maybe you were just unlucky with the lab, maybe is better to just buy the items with enhance on them directly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info