Budget KB? 1C weapons, 60C Gloves, 4ex Chest, 256K DPS?!

"
Axiorestrong wrote:
is the tree broke or something..

maybe you should try this..

double click until you select everything in spoiler section, ctrl + c and ctrl + v to a new browser tab.

is it working..
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 1, 2017, 8:40:50 AM
what gem did you link with in boots and helment?
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
what gem did you link with in boots and helment?

boots:

lightning warp + reduced duration + faster casting + rapid decay

helmet:

frost wall + spell echo + enhance(or increased duration) + increased duration(can swap to herald of ash vs SRS or golems)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i only have 15k dps lvl 76 anger+wrath , double piscator... i dont understand how u get 300k dps can you please explain
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
i only have 15k dps lvl 76 anger+wrath , double piscator... i dont understand how u get 300k dps can you please explain

Are you running 20q20 6L gem setup ? Also you need lvl 26 Anger + Wrath. (lvl 21 gems, lvl 5 empower and +1 gloves), perfect roll wed ring/amulet/belt and +flat dmg Vinktar on.

It's definitely not budget friendly to reach this dmg level.
Last edited by IceDeal on May 6, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
"
Axiorestrong wrote:

if you can make your character public or link your items/jewels here, we can look and see what is going on.

https://pastebin.com/cfPiYi49

here is a pob code with 236k dps, just with 42% wed on rings, 42 wed% on amulet and T1 lightning damage.

no any other damage modifiers,

8.4k ES.

i think your problem is that your level is too low.

here as you can see i also have 64k dps when im at lvl 73:

https://pastebin.com/9bvB72m2

i also guess your gems are not lvl 20.

all the pastebin links are related to this program:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
Last edited by Rupenus on May 6, 2017, 2:44:05 PM
Lol i think i know why my dps so low because i follow your armor gem link... haha and do you know any good way to sustain the mana cost?
Last edited by Axiorestrong on May 7, 2017, 12:05:55 AM
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
Lol i think i know why my dps so low because i follow your armor gem link... haha and do you know any good way to sustain the mana cost?

some kind leech, you can use non legacy vinktar flasks x 2 and vaal pact.

attack vinktars are better for this build.

to get them cheap, buy agnerod staves for 8c each, vendor 4 different versions and get the map.

for 32c you can get vinktar.
Last edited by Rupenus on May 7, 2017, 10:20:11 AM
thx i got 180k dps right now , anything that i need to change if i go for deadeye ascendancy? cause theres alot kb pvp player in sarn
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
thx i got 180k dps right now , anything that i need to change if i go for deadeye ascendancy? cause theres alot kb pvp player in sarn

180k! it's amazing.

deadeye is not recommended, because while using vinktar you get shocked which means you get more damage from incoming attacks.

however, pathfidner is immune to any status ailments, freeze, shock on flask effect.

also i like pathfinder more for her better movement speed and additional 10% penetration.

if you wanna keep playing with deadeye make sure you get status ailments immunity from tree(crystal skin + elemental focus passive node(up to assasination)
Last edited by Rupenus on May 7, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info