Smuggler's Island - Coastal Hideot

Ola galera essa e minha primeira vez postando meu aqui queria mostrar minha criaçao Nao sei fazer videos entao coloquei prints , entao Por favor, sinta-se livre para deixar comentários.

"
Hi everyone, and my first time posting my here wanted to show my creation I do not know how to make videos so I put prints, so please feel free to leave comments.

Spoiler

Bom Ficou incompleto pois atingi o max de decoraçoes no ho queria ter feito muito mai mas o que dei para fazer foi isso aew
Obrigado pelo seu tempo e Por favor, sinta-se livre para deixar comentários.

"

Good It was incomplete because I reached the max of decorations in ho I wanted to have done a lot more but what I gave to do was it there
Thank you for your time and Please feel free to leave comments.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2017, 5:33:58 AM
Olá,

Eu só queria dizer que eu gostei bastante do seu esconderijo! A organização das suas decorações realmente se encaixa com o tema :)
------

Hiya,

Just wanted to say I really liked your hideout setup! The placement of all your decorations really suits the theme :)
Nice hideout :-D
About the decoration limit: yeah, I would have liked to add some final touches to my standard hideout, too. Started deleting "background bush 4c" type of stuff to build a house down at my harbour but still.... Anyway, a bit of "cleaning up" of essentially invisible decorations you forgot they even were there can free up precious amounts to use elsewhere. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info