[2.6] [WiP] Life-based Dual wield Cospri's & Mjolner CoC Build

can you upload your path of building pls?:) thx
What bandits do you take o: ?
Sorry for the delay in responding guys!

Bandits are Life(oak) / Point (kill all) / Power charge (Alira)

I'll get you my PoB here in just a bit, will include in main post.

Cyclone is just what you'd want to use, no stun threat, hits several times and procs both weapons as often as you need. Frenzy you're just a sitting duck, cyclone you're at least moving. Frenzy doesn't really add anything other than guaranteed frenzies. With the Green Dream and Blood Rage, Frenzy charge generation is already pretty dang reliable actually.
"
xdjdrewx wrote:
Sorry for the delay in responding guys!

Bandits are Life(oak) / Point (kill all) / Power charge (Alira)

I'll get you my PoB here in just a bit, will include in main post.

Cyclone is just what you'd want to use, no stun threat, hits several times and procs both weapons as often as you need. Frenzy you're just a sitting duck, cyclone you're at least moving. Frenzy doesn't really add anything other than guaranteed frenzies. With the Green Dream and Blood Rage, Frenzy charge generation is already pretty dang reliable actually.

so you can actually generate frenzy charges during boss fight? just wondering how coz all skills apart from Frenzy generate frenzy charges on kill or stun i believe. thus i thought having frenzy since discharge (i assume its main dps skill) is based on each charge so +frenzy = more dmg on cooldown. Dunno its attack speed and how many times we would hit using the skill. I assume i will build this one and try it out
frenzy charges are just a small portion of the overall DPS. Vortex, Ice Nova and Firestorm actually do just as much to keep leech up and depending on the boss fight, most boss rooms do have adds and most bosses are dead in less than 3-5 sec.

it's also an issue of APS and accuracy.
Cyclone hits (with this setup) 5.81 times per second.
Frenzy only hits 4.18
with 83% accuracy, you're losing a lot by swapping in frenzy.

these numbers above are WITH max frenzy charges, which happens probably 50-60% of the time because of the discharge enchant.

If this was a more traditional CoC build with a Vagan dagger and 100% accuracy, sure, I suppose you could use Frenzy, otherwise you're just losing procs on your other spells. Hope that makes sense bro!

Last edited by xdjdrewx on May 15, 2017, 3:25:31 PM
Thank you for the answer. another question i just had today is can it do shaper o: ? Might of been answered but i didnt see it.
This build looks nice, but how did you level this guy ?
I leveled as a CWC Firestorm character until I could equip both Cospri's and Mjolner. I will say that getting the tree path'd out and doing labs as soon as you can / get carried by a buddy will make that soo much quicker. I would say at about lvl 70 you can legitimately get crackin' on this full setup, although technically you could much sooner if you had a Vagan dagger and enough crit chance to do some sort of CoC leveling setup.

Bottom line there is just slap on some twink gear and get to 70ish as soon as possible , then have some fun!
WOW nice build, but has to do some changes? for example, how to use 2 mjolner, kingsguard, romira and no critical (Resolute Technique)?
Last edited by Adramalochk on Jul 24, 2017, 8:54:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info