The REAL problem with melee vs. ranged

"
bionicg2040 wrote:

I am going back to drinking because i have lost my mind and I am still waiting on those damn eagles. I bet GGG will throw threshold jewels at the issue and call it a day.

Yes, more magic find threshold jewels for melee. Ahhhya!
Last edited by Ceryneian on May 3, 2017, 7:15:31 AM
"
Tarille wrote:
I came up with some more stupid ideas (Insomnia + Caffeine are cool aren't they?)

Huh, if we're coming up with fixes for melee :p

Keystone in the ranger area: Defensive roll: Once every 10 seconds, the next projectile or melee attack you are struck by has its damage reduced by 25%; Melee attacks against enemies within a range of 30 reduce this cooldown by .5 seconds (AOE attacks only count as 1 attack, so hitting multiple enemies with cleave won't get you massive reductions).
Reduces armor and Energy shield by 50%.

Basically something to try and solve the one shot issue for evasion based melee: with high evasion, dodge and attack speed, the DR should be reliably up for every single blow that hits you. However, will be of little use for Ranged melee due to the "within 30 radius" requirement. (So basically just a little more than Sweep range)

In addition:
Unique jewel: Uncanny dodge: With at least 10000 evasion, you take 15% less damage from physical damage spells. With over 30000 evasion, you take 20% less.
Last edited by aleksandor on May 3, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info