Survivalibity high Tier maps-Help

"
tomek897 wrote:
I bought Atziri flask. Now i have small problem with uber lab (: First time doing lab, i tried 4 times , second phase very hard... But i think that my slayer is able to do lab, maybe i need only good strategy for second phase

You have to do the 1st and 2nd phase properly, so as not to allow Izaro to buff himself. Some of the buffs are quite unpleasant and will allow him to easily oneshot you. Patience, kiting and no buffs.

To see what kind of mechanics you have in the Uber Lab on any given day, visit http://www.poelab.com/. For example, for today's lab you can see the mechanics are 1. Portals and 2. Charge disruptors.

Having seen that, you go here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Izaro and read about the respective mechanic. They are all listed and the way to prevent Izaro from buffing himself is straightforward.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 26, 2017, 1:39:27 AM
Think you that my char is ready for uber ? 5,4k hp 10k arm ~70k dps el res all 75% or maybe try with earthquake than i have 30k dps but its better aoe? And you are right i need to be more patient, sometimes i feel that i rush too much (:
"
tomek897 wrote:
I bought Atziri flask. Now i have small problem with uber lab (: First time doing lab, i tried 4 times , second phase very hard... But i think that my slayer is able to do lab, maybe i need only good strategy for second phase

Oh yes, definitely ready. You don't need AOE for Izaro, you only need single target damage. You'll have to pay attention to phase 1 and 2 of the fight and do them properly to not allow him to get damage buffs. He can and will oneshot you with damage buffs. It's also advisable to dodge his slower telegraphed attacks. It's easy, you see him raising his hand high > sidestep. Circular movement, not just going backwards. Uber Izaro is a bit like Atziri, if you know the mechanics and don't try to facetank, you can do it with almost any build.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Ok i'll try again (: Can you Give me one advice more, what i can do to upgrade my char? I mean lvl up to 90, then what to to clear t15 with no problem? I See clips in yt, one hit everything, izaro in 10 sec, shaper in 3 min, 6mln dps, 10000 hp... one hit kill developers :-D
Not without seeing the entirety of your character, and frankly, it's too much time and effort to say everything which can be improved on by relatively new players. Two-handed resolute technique builds are generally easy to play, newbie-friendly, low-cost and powerful in low-to-mid tier content, but the drawback is they scale poorly in endgame. It's the price to be paid for having an easy entry-level build. One way to scale your damage for endgame would be to get an Atziri's Disfavour axe, a Cospri's chest piece, use blasphemy-vulnerability and double-dip damage over time from bleed and poison in addition to your primary damage. These items aren't cheap, though. And double dipping is going to be axed in a month or so when PoE 3.0 comes out.

There are no quick and easy solutions, you have to learn the game, you have to learn about trading and gearing, making solid builds, damage scaling and a thousand other aspects of the game. It's also constantly changing and evolving, so it's an ongoing process really.

A good place to start would be watching LiftingNerdBro, ZiggyD and Mathilification's PoE videos in youtube, between them they have hundreds of guides, explanations and tons of valuable advice. Or just research these oneshotting builds - what are they doing, how they are doing it and so on. Most of them currently are using double dipping mechanics, which are going to be toast with the new PoE update. Double dipping means to have one source of damage increase affect your damage output multiple times, creating a sort of chain reaction of damage scaling. The common culprits are ignites and poison.

double dipping wiki

All this will change with PoE 3.0, and the theorycrafters will have to come up with new super-duper OP builds for players to complain about.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 26, 2017, 5:58:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info