[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Bump
Hello wanted to join Divinity previous league but did not manage in time, think now is great opportunity. Have read the Divinity Charter two times by this point.

iGN: HoshiboShiSan
Hello my friends starting to play more slowly after the first weeks and i want opportunities to get delve challenges done. I've read your google doc, and only plan on playing during leagues and not "STD off league".

Ign: Sante_NFcyc

North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey i would like 2 join, played before but im new 2 delve.Pls inv chief
Yo guys i played before ,but im new in this delve.Pls inv chief
Bump
Hi I would love to join your guild...my previous guild was 200+ members with little community involvement with each other. I've read the thread and feel this guild would be a great fit.

In-game IGN: Navonodddd
Hi,

I been inactive for several leagues, but now I am back and ready to push for the 40/40. I am currently 19/40 and hopefully I can push to 36/40 this league by sharing/shared challenges.

I am currently stocked on maps (mostly) have a 146 atlas due to me unshaping Guardians, but am leveling a new char to push delves with since my MF doesn't do so well.

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm in general new to the game (started in delve) but is kinda active, with 5+ hours a day, I would like to join and help you reach your goals :d
ign rapedby_fps inv boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info