[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Hi, so far I played solo for the most time and usually quit short after 24 complete challenges. However, I'd like to go for 36 in Delve. Hence I'd be happy to join your guild, I like the concept of an 820 guild. I'va read the charter.

ign: Amalthessa
Bump
Read the charter, everything seems good. Looking forward to hitting at least 36 challenges completed this league.

IGN: Geth_in_the_salt_mines
Sounds like a great idea to get share within guild instead of having to rely on 820. I would like to join and have read the charter. I have been playing for several leagues now, have done everything except Uber Elder. Each league i level at least 3 characters to 90+, with my highest being 95.

IGN: Dannyberight
Hello,

I've been looking for a challenge-focused guild for a league or two now, and having read the charter, this definitely seems like a good fit. I've hit 40/40 for the past several leagues, and it's always satisfying to see that final part of the totem land in my hideout. However, 820's a mess, and so I often end up doing challenges on my own that would probably be quicker and more efficient to do in a group. A guild dedicated to sharing challenges would be a nice improvement to the experience!

This league in particular looks like it's going to be quite difficult to hit 40/40, and so sharing challenges is going to be even more important!

IGN:@DontStrayTooFar
Bump
Bump
I would like to share equipment for new players to start easier. I really want to join this big family.
IGN: RollingStorm
PS: I am starting with a Triple Herald Blade Vortex
Bump
Hi read your charter this looks like my kind of oriented guild would like to join

IGN Gospodin_Macola

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info