EK jewel getting nerfed?

"
This foo thinks EK is a top tier skill LOL.

BUT BUT... I SAW A STRIMMER PLAYING IT SO IT HAS TO BE THE BEST, RIGHT?
U MAD?
Tooltip on EK

LUL
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Poison will be. The delivery systems will likely have to wait for another round of balancing... at least they should wait. Making too many changes at once will get them in trouble.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
EK has always been a Skill with massively high tooltip DPS, because it actually only hits once per cast, which is what the tooltip displays. That's also where it kinda falls off though?

More importantly (or perhaps, less?): Flaskfinder still ridiculous, who knew. Unholy Might has no reason to scale with Flask Effect, but here we are anyways.
Ice nova only hit once per cast and like tops out at 300K. So EK is 4x that. Not only that you got poison. Assassin can get 7 million. Flask finder about 5 million with poison. Its not OP compared to OP things (e.g. all the fire and poison double dipping) but is OP. Not to mention the jewel allows it to hit whole screen. Better than any AOE spell.

Whole screen 5-7m DPS yeah not OP

Get real guys
Its OP on three levels
1. Hits whole screen
2. More Base DPS any spell
3. Can poison being phys and anyone whos been playing awile knows how brokn double dipping is. makes old school CoC discharge like small potatoes.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 20, 2017, 1:25:30 PM
I have to agree. It is a bit OP.
"
emulatin wrote:
I have to agree. It is a bit OP.

I don't think you know what OP is.

HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mythabril wrote:
Or reducing accuracy

Reducing accuracy on projectiles the farther the enemy is seems very fitting
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Or reducing accuracy

Reducing accuracy on projectiles the farther the enemy is seems very fitting

Spells don't need accuracy to hit.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
The jewel? What for?

All it does is make EK a nova skill.

If you remove that, its still a hard hitting physical spell that has the projectile tag. The amount of abuse you can get from that is literally endless.

The three issues are:
Physical damage conversion via auras and flasks is fucking broken.
Projectile scaling is fucking broken.
Double dipping is fucking broken.

Why people are all that confused as to why this is suddenly powerful is more baffling than anything, really.
"
Cataca wrote:
Why people are all that confused as to why this is suddenly powerful is more baffling than anything, really.

Didn't some streamer make a build with it this league? That would explain the sudden interest.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info