"
IceDeal wrote:

Full package

Hahaha nice

Yea boi!

Was so good on nopants
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 26, 2017, 9:28:39 AM
HOLY GUACAMOLE!

x2 PISCATORS

BOOOOOM!

totally unoptimized tree for piscators, phys flat damage only in all my gear, wrong auras: i sohuld have used lvl 21 anger + lvl 21 wrath instead! my piscators are crap

POB says i can have 342k damage on flask effect with piscators.

i used tabula,
for flat damage, since piscators itself has 10% pen from both. and some +1 gloves for linking auras with emp4.

BOOOM!

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 27, 2017, 3:39:22 AM
Testing,

411k dps,

355% movespeed

the dps difference is mostly due to high attack speed. i have same X-Y.

vs HoT chars this spec is best, they can't even touch you.

with some swaps i can even get 420 movespeed.

i can improve my life to 5.4k life also, will do soon.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
hahaha i just checked the dps values here to see the difference with current values.

1.83M

this is the dps we can have with such min maxing and with NO crit investment. i have like 30% crit here and 50 more pen than this old build has.
what i time to be alive definitely.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 30, 2018, 10:17:03 PM
Attack buils are hilarious about mana cost, Spell casters would have twice the mana needed for 3 time less dps.

I wonder tho, how much dps is needed to 1 shot the tankiest character, you might be able to transform 50-80k dps into life or defenses instead ?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
Attack buils are hilarious about mana cost, Spell casters would have twice the mana needed for 3 time less dps.

I wonder tho, how much dps is needed to 1 shot the tankiest character, you might be able to transform 50-80k dps into life or defenses instead ?

I know that i can kill 10.5k life zerphi builds which uses cold talisman yet don't have well min maxed defenses other than that. If it's a one shot it's the crit that scores the kill, so crit reduction is still viable and a must get for tanky life characters. Aoe stacking with decent attack speed and KB enchant is also a way o killing such tanky chars. That's the only way of killing well min maxed tank builds also.

however, i believe, nothing can kill 12k life zerphi build which uses

such boots, similar gloves, has max chaos resistance and uses cold conversion talismman and crit reduction belt & nodes too. Being able to kill such build consistently would be reaching to the zenith of attack builds, magnum opus of pvp attack build making. relith has almost everything which is required to make that char and we'll see what the results are going to be once the char is established.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 31, 2018, 8:25:55 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

however, i believe, nothing can kill 12k life zerphi build which uses

such boots, similar gloves, has max chaos resistance and uses cold conversion talismman and crit reduction belt & nodes too. Being able to kill such build consistently would be reaching to the zenith of attack builds, magnum opus of pvp attack build making. relith has almost everything which is required to make that char and we'll see what the results are going to be once the char is established.

As attack build yea, however some skill like blast rain could maybe get them since it have overlapse right?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info