Just Another KB Build

Let's fight stupid with stupid.
Stack Dot + Chaos Damages + Projectile damages / Shoot / Laughs at life builds if chaos res is not capped. If caped, shoot again to deplete all their life flasks. If blocked... ho wait Block doesn't affect decay ^^

More seriously I think the God Pantheon will fix a lot of actual problems (aoe overlap, one shot, insane dots, ect...) by giving serious situational defenses against any builds (but not at the same time).
We'll see if it help to fix this mess a bit.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 16, 2017, 1:47:34 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

but there is one pve guy(comes time to time to sarn arena) with choir of the storm and Ele wand, his damage is really good too from what i see.

wonder who he is ;)

Also pls avoid Choir vs vengeance thats not really the same thing since Choir require a different setup but i think we both know that.

Tho i agree that on ur setup Vengeance is better.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 16, 2017, 7:54:37 PM
Hey man thanks for share your builds ideas , its cool when op pvp players make a contribution to pvp forum. ( i know its an expensive build but maybe i could try a cheap/suicide version lol ) , gl
"
( i know its an expensive build but maybe i could try a cheap/suicide version lol ) , gl

*POPCORN*

Frankly, after seeing how you act in sarn I hope you don t.

I am saying that because the first time I ever heard about you was when you came to ask for build here not long ago.

You then proceed to copy a build and use it to spawn kill noobs in sarn. I even seen you stay right front of a guy unleaching arrows waiting his grace period end.
Seemed to me your only goal is to copy build and then apply them to grief leo guys.

I also hope our friend Putin and his mom credit card don t find this thread too haha.

Well you can still change attitude tho.

HAve fun.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 17, 2017, 1:22:59 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
( i know its an expensive build but maybe i could try a cheap/suicide version lol ) , gl

*POPCORN*

Frankly, after seeing how you act in sarn I hope you don t.

I am saying that because the first time I ever heard about you was when you came to ask for build here not long ago.

You then proceed to copy a build and use it to spawn kill noobs in sarn. I even seen you stay right front of a guy unleaching arrows waiting his grace period end.
Seemed to me your only goal is to copy build and then apply them to grief leo guys.

I also hope our friend Putin and his mom credit card don t find this thread too haha.

Well you can still change attitude tho.

HAve fun.

I remember you , stop crying man and improve your gear ( im the guy with that glacial cascade mine too) , its a game , don't take it personal.
HF i will not reply more of your messages.

btw you edited your message at least 3 times ive read all them lol
"

I remember you , stop crying man and improve your gear ( im the guy with that glacial cascade mine too) , its a game , don't take it personal.
HF i will not reply more of your messages.

btw you edited your message at least 3 times ive read all them lol

Wrong guy, I met your rupenus Copycat build only. Used the same build with great success against you.

But your answer tell plenty.
Keep molesting leo noobs and tell them to "git gud" then leave the arena once molested too .
I just find it s sad the new pvp meta attracted people like you or putin :/

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 17, 2017, 3:03:02 PM
rupenus,
Just to know, why did you go life instead of CI?
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 17, 2017, 3:16:05 PM
lmao espada actually told someone to improve their gear.

That, unlike him, is rich.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Head_Less wrote:
rupenus,
Just to know, why did you go life instead of CI?

have no CI gear. i have some exalts left i dont wanna invest them for CI gear which it's future is uncertain. : ( as CI you gotta use skyforth, have low ES(7k max with really gg gear also than getting enough resists becomes really big problem with skyforths)or use kiara which puts you in position where you may get outplayed by some basic tricks.

let's sell my idea in ahfack style:
(shots has been fired)

it's totally nerf-proof. Better than CI!!! why? your opponent can use vertex mask, you can't leech mana & life, you may get rekt. with the aid of life flasks and thanks to belly's flask effect buff you can deal with tanky & dps chars who are using sin trek or corrupted vertex.

Life better in short. (ironic)

i can explain my reasoning in mulla style too, if the demand is big.

pew pew pew. shots.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 17, 2017, 4:29:18 PM
btw i can sum up the build like this;

completely trashes melee, any offscreeners, miners, all EA's were 4-0 so far, can kill any tank build with in 2 or 3 shots etc. The build is absurdly strong because it capitalizes the best aoe overlapping skill and spell damage & dual wield synergy. i can one shot 14k ES with a lucky shot.

75/75 block dodge is way better solution vs to this build than stacking ES, there is one guy zaychonka with 4.5k life he doesnt die in 2 shots while im using BCR. while 25k ES bblock builds die in 2 shots.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 17, 2017, 4:17:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info