[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Tsplodey wrote:
Hey OP, just dropping in to say thanks for the great guide. Did Uber Elder a few days ago with this build and it wasn't too bad (9 portals for first kill, 3 portals for second :P). I ended up going with dual Paradoxicas and they worked great. Here's my PoB. The build felt great for this league. Would have very minimal deaths if I could get my chaos res up a bit somehow.

Just snagged the Frost Blades Lightpoacher today, didn't have the enchant for UE.

congrats!
Well I played the build and I gotta say that the champion with dual varunastra is really strong. I removed the leech points and used them on the sword nodes tho
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Tsplodey wrote:
"
Smoogler wrote:
Has anyone tried Mark of the Elder with this build?

I wanted to when I saw it was a ~100k dps upgrade for me but I need some extremely good resistances to cap out with only 2 rare slots left lol.

hi, balancing resists has been my problem with it too so I havent used it with this build but should be good if you can use it

Just got an amazing pair of boots from Omnitect so I can change some stuff around and try it. Should be good.
Alright done. Can't improve much more now than an incredible offhand weapon, 4 line jewels and 21/23 gems.

1.65mil PoB Shaper DPS with realistic buffs.

EDIT: Made a vid of my first deathless kill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04fwA6FIZg
Last edited by Tsplodey on Jan 14, 2019, 10:45:34 AM
What are good mods to look for on Paradoxica?
"
Tsplodey wrote:
Alright done. Can't improve much more now than an incredible offhand weapon, 4 line jewels and 21/23 gems.

1.65mil PoB Shaper DPS with realistic buffs.

EDIT: Made a vid of my first deathless kill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04fwA6FIZg

Nice gear! and thanks very much for the vid
"
Smoogler wrote:
What are good mods to look for on Paradoxica?

Hi,

Blind is really nice! There may be others I haven't seen yet but increased crit chance and crit multiplier if nearby rare seem strongest to me

The safehouse upgrades (Hillock's I think) can apply to them so they can be quality 28 (+ quality from mod if they have it) to help boost them a bit more

in path of building you can change 'attacks with this weapon do double damage' to 'attacks with this weapon do 100% more damage' to get better figures

Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 15, 2019, 9:46:07 PM
hi, i feel like i'm weak or maybe it's just me,

are there anything that i should change in my gear?

"
masterxkroxgk wrote:
Well I played the build and I gotta say that the champion with dual varunastra is really strong. I removed the leech points and used them on the sword nodes tho

Checked your character sheet and I can't see a Champion. Did you spec out of this to something else, and if yes, why? Thinking about this build ... but don't want to start and hit a wall when I don't have 15ex+ to spend on upgrades (casual player!)
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
"
masterxkroxgk wrote:

Checked your character sheet and I can't see a Champion. Did you spec out of this to something else, and if yes, why? Thinking about this build ... but don't want to start and hit a wall when I don't have 15ex+ to spend on upgrades (casual player!)
Just trying different builds, this one is good, can be done on a "budget" and scales well with investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info