Trading is so full of bitter people

Why not roll with whatever happens? Whats with the " oh, I ignore attempts at conversation" or w/e? that's rather rude.

If the buyer is rude, ignore him if he's polite and you aren't socially inept, respond. It's not difficult.
Ill tell you something better:

Im not even sayin gl/thx/hf after trade because thats too much of a hassle.

Used decorations in hide to create "THX GL" sign and i just leave pt after trade xD

Saving up those seconds for maximum efficiency !!
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
The lack of a better trade system all these years is making most/everyone jaded to have to deal with sellers at all. Since 99% of the time it's either "seller is AFK" or off-line or no seller response at all to WTB whispers. All the hate over lack of asynchronous trade function has left most players salty to have to interact with a seller at all. It's totally GGG's fault for not coding a way to gain access to the sellers trade stash and pay the B/O price and be on our way using the item. But no, GGG thinks it's super important that there needs to be direct buyer/seller 1 on 1 interaction to make a trade, completely ignoring the fact that most play PoE as a free time form of entertainment and that means maybe a few hours a day at most. Rest of the time the sellers are off-line or AFK so buyers as a whole are salty to the whole f'ckin mess.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Well I don't have this kind of experience cos my RNG sux and don't get those expensive drops:D . But aye some ppl can b fkin shite bags! Especially in games like this where u get that fake feeling u getting rich but it's just a game and some ppl take it too serious...GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
lol i relish opportunities like this to verbally assault autistic spastics, it's great stress relief
"
I'd tell him to eat a dick but that's just me.

But thats not a bad thing.
I dealed in trading for about 2 weeks.

It made me turn into SSF only maniac

It is THAT bad.
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
Last edited by Quo210 on Apr 16, 2017, 7:13:43 PM
"
VGLance wrote:
Emotional intelligence attributes are becoming extinct in our progressive, narcissistic society. Humility, emotional control, self awareness, conflict resolution, patience, empathy... etc.

We've dramatically shifted from the richest form of communication (face to face) to the poorest (texting).

Games where you can hide behind the safety of anonymity and grow and develop a character and achieve success and rewards far easier than in the real world primarily attracts people with a wide array of social disorders.

And over time the lack of real social interaction only serves to amplify an already significant disability.

Not everyone who plays has these issues, but a much higher percentage of the online gaming player base does.

It's only gonna get worse. The digital era has just begun.
Last edited by Ubicaaa on Apr 16, 2017, 7:50:02 PM
Trading is not for the weak .
"
BestMageKR wrote:
Trading is not for the weak .

I agree, people pop under pressure and frustration.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info