Developer Interview - Rachel - Customer Support

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the support guys are

If true your post likely wouldn't be on page eight of the thread.

While perhaps not the most tactful thing in the world, it's totally fine to say you're not personally interested in hearing about folks on the support team - and that's a valid preference.

But do I really have to explain to you that people are different? Yes, people do vote for that party you can't stand. Yes, people do only listen to that genre of terrible music you hate. Yes, people do find threads on the forum of a video game interesting even when you don't.

There's lots of threads which I'm not interested in - so I don't read them or post in them. It's usually evident by the thread title. Some folks work (or have worked) in CS and would be interested in hearing about the experiences of somebody else, while others who have never worked in CS might be curious what it's like. Other people might be interested due to having recently interacted with the support team, or be considering applying for a position at the company. Or maybe you're only ~15% of your way through your first coffee of the day and want something to read while drinking it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the support guys are, They should be in the background, silently, fixing shit. You know?

I care and enjoyed this interview. Rachel and her colleagues have earned my respect.

On the other hand your rude, graceless response earns quite the opposite...
"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the support guys are, They should be in the background, silently, fixing shit. You know?

Im sure Rachel is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the cleaning lady, too.

Name checks out...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
mirificel wrote:
"
Crasss wrote:

Im sure Rachel is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the cleaning lady, too.

+1 instead of giving us the 3.0 changes they give us everyday some bullshit... i would prefer if there were no news until they actually have some news...

Others have said things like "cringe" or "i dont care about support" etc. "they dont care about your oppinions even though you support the game"

It is sad to see that these incredibly selfish and deluded people are part of the player base, but alas, anything else is wishful thinking.

I want to tell support that you guys do an amazing job, and have helped me on multiple occasions. I am thankful for having you as part of GGG and I'm sure everyone else at GGG is happy too. having to deal with the quoted type of shit day in and day out must be terrible.

You're the rock that stands tall in the nastiest of waves. the part of the house that faces the corroding sun. the frontlines that gets caught in the crossfire.

Thank you for being as patient as you are, and on behalf of most of the silent ones here, SORRY FOR THESE INCREDIBLE IDIOTS

<3
Le Toucan is dead?

Ever heard of the Streisand effect?

No?

B I G M I S T A K E

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Rachel wrote:
We're only human, please be patient with us.

Meaning of making your game like an asian shitty game with a retarded labyrinth and glowing armours. Kids are always rude on internet. You guys doing a good job anyway, just dont make it much more childish.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
rektality wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:
"
Crasss wrote:

+1 instead of giving us the 3.0 changes they give us everyday some bullshit... i would prefer if there were no news until they actually have some news...

Others have said things like "cringe" or "i dont care about support" etc. "they dont care about your oppinions even though you support the game"

It is sad to see that these incredibly selfish and deluded people are part of the player base, but alas, anything else is wishful thinking.

I want to tell support that you guys do an amazing job, and have helped me on multiple occasions. I am thankful for having you as part of GGG and I'm sure everyone else at GGG is happy too. having to deal with the quoted type of shit day in and day out must be terrible.

You're the rock that stands tall in the nastiest of waves. the part of the house that faces the corroding sun. the frontlines that gets caught in the crossfire.

Thank you for being as patient as you are, and on behalf of most of the silent ones here, SORRY FOR THESE INCREDIBLE IDIOTS

<3

REPORTED !!!
"Please stop trading in Global chat.
Le Toucan is dead."
Its official now!
IGN :Kriogenic
"
Crasss wrote:

I care. So do a lot of people. You might not - sure thing then, valid. Don't speak for others though. I read through this and enjoyed all of it. In fact I was actually going to post that I wanted more of these types of interviews. I would like to get to know the team behind the game I love. You might not. But that's on you boo boo. Chris! We require more interviews!

(Hell yeah if GGG has a cleaning lady. Shoot I would love to hear what she has to clean up. If she's as witty as the rest of the team I'm sure it'd be a read.)
I haven's get any Ex or key drop this league. I'm 91. Queen Rachel! Please bless me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info