Developer Interview - Rachel - Customer Support

I really like the game. Keep up the good work. :)

(although I do wish the trade system was given a complete overhaul)
I always post troll face on global and get muted by one of the staff, so I could ask him/her: {How is Rachel doing?} ^3^

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

The latest time I got muted for 200 hours :( so sad.
Last edited by Ultimakami on Apr 13, 2017, 8:17:12 PM
Le toucan better be dead, that thing is cancerous when in global 1... o-o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
Don't forget how hard AoE skills were hurt by the nerfs guys. Don't get sidetracked by all these silly "announcements" threads we'ev been having lately, they're just trying to shift attention away from the insane AoE nerfs

Stay woke

Okay, really? Does it really matter that AoE got nerfed? Just because they have developer interviews doesn't mean they are taking people's attention off AoE.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
Don't forget how hard AoE skills were hurt by the nerfs guys. Don't get sidetracked by all these silly "announcements" threads we'ev been having lately, they're just trying to shift attention away from the insane AoE nerfs

Stay woke

Okay, really? Does it really matter that AoE got nerfed? Just because they have developer interviews doesn't mean they are taking people's attention off AoE.

Hmm? No, why would it matter that AoE skills got nerfed while projectile builds can still clear packs several screens away?
I was just pointing out the subject pretty much stopped being discussed
INCOMING!

[Removed by Rachel]
Feels like a ruse cruise not news.
Saved
"
INCOMING!

[Removed by Rachel]
access denied
I wonder, when Rachel said Le Toucan is dead, was she forgetting there are many necromancers here?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Appeals to emotion don't actually work for long. It'll last until another thread gets unreasonably censored or locked, then the gremlins come out the woodwork.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Redreaper21 wrote:

Stay woke

The greatest crime against melee and aoe casters in the history of poe so easily forgotten.

I figure the people who played melee were content in dried lake or gave up years ago.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info