[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Looks really good. You think it will be work in 3.0 after changes?
"
krocker09 wrote:
how about to use Shaper's Touch?
It will less es than normal gloves , but it ll give so much acc, evo and armour...

Hey krocker09, I already had a discussion about that topic, you can find it on page 21-23 :)
Short: I dont recommend using them. Its not a big deal to get 300 accuracy somewhere on your gear, and this already is enough to have a high chance to hit. You also will deal more damage because of the attack speed on rare gloves.

"
houwomanah wrote:
Hey guys was looking for some advice on how to optimize this build for my char to take on guardians and shaper....
I am torn between going crit/non crit as currently most of my gear is optimized with going the non crit version and i dont think i will have enough skill points to take EO. I know that my pathing towards unwavering stance looks abit weird but i was trying to fit as much INT as i can going there XD.

I am working towards taking the Primeval Force keystone and am currently torn between taking the Jewel socket above Arcane Focus or taking Art of the Gladiator later. I have a crappy jewel in there I know and will need to change it soonish

Hey houwomanah, you should respec some points like "Primal Spirit", "Coordination" and the 4% atttack speed and 10% proj damage note for now and get Elemental Overload as soon as possible, its a really big damage boost!
Btw there are some useless 10dex notes on your tree, next to "Forces of Nature" and next to the jewel socket, above your frenzy charge in the ranger start area.

Gear: best upgrade would be a crystal belt with int, wed, resists :)

"
Vairond wrote:
Hi I am currently lvl 70 with this build
at what level should I get Point Blank?

Couldn't find it in the guide

Hey Vairond, you should get Point Blank when your damage against trash mobs is high enough to instant-kill them anyway. This way PointBlank wont slow you down against trash and you will be faster against bosses (against everything if you are in melee range). For most people thats arround level 68 where you can get HoWA :)
"
Vakana wrote:

Hey guys. I've been playing around with HOWA for a while now, and I think I'm in a pretty decent spot. But I was gonna ask for a little bit of advice.
Where should I go from here, gear wise & skill tree wise? What improvements can I make to my character to make it even better? I suppose replacing one of my rings for better resists would be good (Fire is at 96% and cold is at 110% in maps). Can you guys think of anything else I could do to improve further?

The only other thing I can think of is to run lab a bunch until I land a decent enchant for my helm. Other than that, I have no idea.

Thanks in advance, GLHF everyone!

Hey Vakana, yeah your gear already is pretty good :) The only real upgrade I see here are better rings (like 2 opal rings).
Since you dont really need Primal Spirit right now, you yould respec these points and get Primeval Force next :)
"
Therlokk wrote:
Hey,
at first very nice guide cant stand to try that build :D
But i got a question sorry if u answer that frequently but what to do with the resistances?
Do i go for 74% all or does the flask not work than because i would have 75% after i used it?

Hey Therlokk, with the wise oak you want your lightning resist to be the highest of all, to get the penetration. Or even better.. get 135% fire, cold and lightning resist, this way you will get the buff for every element. 135% to be resist capped of course :)
"
Ebryd971 wrote:
awesome build so far . easy to level and fun to play . Now im actually runing in shaped strands but i think i'm missing a lot of damage . How do i go up to something like 100k dps ? im at 26k with light golem / wrath ... any help , what should i get 1st ? ( im lvl 88 for now )

Hey Ebryd971, thank you :)
You should get some int on your first ring and.. very important.. you need some accuracy somewhere on your gear (like rings, helmet, gloves), 300 accuracy in total are enough.

On my screenshots I had up everything like that totem, vaal haste, EO, flasks, charges, golem... everything :)

"
qbatronix wrote:
Looks really good. You think it will be work in 3.0 after changes?

Hey qbatronix, Iam pretty sure this will work as a hybrid build in 3.0, but lets see what the beta brings and what ggg will change :)

Last edited by Aixx on May 30, 2017, 6:58:29 AM
Hey Guys, I need help with my Char... can someone pls check the Gear ?
Char: Howaing_Around
Hi Aixx, thanks for the great guide! Just wanna ask, what is the Vortex for in the CWDT setup? I cant seem to feel that it does anything defensive or offensive.
"
Aixx wrote:

4L: Orb of Storms, Curse on Hit, Conductivity, Increased Critical Strikes

Hey, thanks for the guide first of all.

I don't understand the ICS gem in this setup. Was this supposed to include Power Charge on Critical?
"
Hey, thanks for the guide first of all.

I don't understand the ICS gem in this setup. Was this supposed to include Power Charge on Critical?

That's simply to proc Elemental Overload.
"
Crampip wrote:
Hi Aixx, thanks for the great guide! Just wanna ask, what is the Vortex for in the CWDT setup? I cant seem to feel that it does anything defensive or offensive.

I think the vortex is for defensive purposes, as it leaves an area with chilled (slowed) enemies.
"

Hey Ebryd971, thank you :)
You should get some int on your first ring and.. very important.. you need some accuracy somewhere on your gear (like rings, helmet, gloves), 300 accuracy in total are enough.

On my screenshots I had up everything like that totem, vaal haste, EO, flasks, charges, golem... everything :)

Ok , So in Hideout with only Golem and Wrath/GMP , how much dps do you have ?

if i have something like 29k when ur sitting on 55 or 60 im just going to look for better gear before trying Uber atziri or shaper .

for now its ok in shaped strands and some T13 maps im runing sometimes .

( excuse my english btw , its not my mative language )

What should i upgrade 1st to get more dps ?
"
Ebryd971 wrote:
What should i upgrade 1st to get more dps ?

Hey Ebryd971, so for more damage (especially against bosses) you should get Point Blank.
You also should get accuracy somewhere on your gear, this will boost your damage too (more hits = more damage). :) Int on your belt would be nice too.
Hi Aixx, just want to say thankyou so much for such a great detailed user friendly guide, its people like you who keep this game going in the right direction.

Just wondered if you could look over my charecter quickly, im level 91 but i seem to be dying what seems a little too much and struggling to level any higher. Its probably down to my lack of experiance at end game content but it would put my mind at ease if you could tell me im going in the right direction.

Im at 1300int and 11k energy shield charector BullyBlu https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theoc86/characters

Thankyou again and again :)
#StandardLivesMatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info