Legacy League Statistics

This data seems very dry.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
exxidus wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Well you can easily find any builds in the forums that is capable of handling the breaches and with video proofs of it.

Yeah thats called meta build.

Ever tried playing with a build that is not listed in the forum section, which are basically the strongest and most OP builds for the current seasons?

There are non meta builds, that can do most of the contents, but not like something as howa ... those builds usually get raped by breaches, because they cant go into the fight prepared or on distance or whatever surviveability they use / dodging the skills ... because on higher breaches there is literally no surviving without instant life leech

Nope that is not meta build or whichever term you used to classify it as. Any build that can destroy breaches is a good build and there are lots of it for every ascendancy class. And if every build that is capable to destroy breaches is considered "meta", then there really really is lot of "meta" builds.
"
exxidus wrote:

Tempest is OP as hell ... people just dont know how to play them...

1200% increased quantity and 600% increased quality on the whole map is bad? ... yeah what else ^^

Actually I'm sure players know but it's just that Shining or Corrupting is so rare that every other type is trashed.

As far as the OP, yeah no surprise there. The surprise is to see GGG say they were surprised by any of it.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
useless statistics.

How about this:
1. How many players (percent of customer base) were able to complete the content, like Uber Lab, Atziri, Uber Atziri, Each guardian and Shaper itself (I am guessing not that many, execpt for the <1% active streamers).
2. How many high tier currency dropped? per day ... that should be interesting
3. What were the most successful classes/ascendancies, out of the whole active players
4. Average play time per day? ... this will show you everyone how "easy" is the game, and how hopeless is it if you are not a full time streamer, etc.
5. average number of players per level (how far people got into the content so far).
etc.
TBH how many have dropped headhunters xD about 5 people on my friends list chanced skforths, one chanced 2 pairs.. i have gone through like 700 pairs of sorc boots :(
Call me crazy (you'd have a point) but I've been enjoying the Talisman stones a lot too. Notsomuch because of the reward they give but that its a sort of isolated system with its own progression mechanics. It's like a little minigame that in the end could land you on something useful.
Last edited by defektiv on Apr 12, 2017, 1:50:47 PM
"the chance of a Headhunter unique item seems to have been overwhelmingly tempting for many players"

Ran every Map with the Nemesis Leaguestone. 4 Weeks of intense playing.
Completet the 1k T6 with 3 Leaguestones Challange.

Bought Scourings for a Total of 33 Exalted (6171 Scourings)
and Chance Orbs for 10 Exalted (5940 Chance)

Bought 35x8 Valkyre Divination Cards (8-12C each) for a Total of 25 Exalted (1ex = 110c)

Bought 8 Normal Stash Tabs and 2 Quad Tabs of Nomral Leather Belts and the Chance Orbs ...

Chanced every Lether Belt wich dropped ....

and i had no success ...

NO HEADHUNTER

I Could have easily bought the Headhunter belt in the End but I never had 70 Exalted Orbs at once
So, the chance of getting it is literally Zero if you dont buy the HH DV Cards or the Belt directly.
Btw i had 9 Ancient Relicary Keys and 4x Lioneyes Glare bullshit, 3x Kaom`s Ring and some other Crap.

Seems like the Chance of getting a good item is adjusted byy the total number of players
and not worth hunting a specific item or something good in this game for a single person.

I had some lucky drops wich was very fun (shavronnes, void battery, atziri`s acuity, dying sun)

But i feel punished playing the game because i was able to flip items with that currency to make more

but i wanted to play so thats the price ...

Waow, the Chance of a Headhunter Unique. Go Away
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
I would not dare run a map without Nemisis. The chance of a headhunter is just to great.
These statistics offer no surprise. Everyone loves breach and everyone hates tempest, I could have told you that before the league even started. ^^

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Could be a great league if you put any effort whatsoever into balance GGG. Pretty poor effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info