Legacy League Statistics

Tempest is way underrated. It's one of my favorites leaguestones as the IIQ/IIR bonus it can provide is huge.

Leaguestones are very funny, plz don't remove it from the game
Breach practically stopped dropping for me from mid-game on... :(
When will the new League start? Debating to wait if it's soon :)
GGG FailFish NotLikeThis

Let's see, all you guy have done with leagues is make opt-in content, just like the devs are incapable of balance or making mob encounters that aren't binary (did you or did you not survive?) they are utterly incapable of understanding their own game, but that comes as no surprise from a crew that added Lab to the game.

Path of Exile is an item acquisition game, try looking at the mobs askance and see if they drop teh phat lewts (spolier alert - they won't), you need items to do that, and since the ONLY opt-in encounters outside of Lab where loot is acquirable are Breaches and to a much lesser degree Perandus (mob density + fat man) make them the only useable stones.

Domination, Tempest, Anarchy, Ambush, utterly uses league mods (opt-in or useless content), and the mods on the stones are nearly worthless. It's telling that even GGG (the world's biggest mutual appreciation society) had to finally acknowledge that these league mods were worthless beyond useability and had to augment them by adding in the capacity to acquire more items.

I have very little hope the GGG's development squad will ever realize that forced rule changes and non-eschewable content is the only way for an item-acquisition game to mix things up... but I know in my heart of hearts, all we'll ever get out of GGG is more opt-in content, ad infinitum.
Breach top no surprise there
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
how about skill, class and ascendancy use statistic?:)
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
Here's some other statistics (aka, let's talk about what GGG has given players incentives to play:)

"Dedicated" Challenges per leaguestone: (leaving out Complete these Encounters I and II since they touch all leagues except nemesis/prophecy/perandus/warbands)

Bloodlines: 1 "Kill Packs"
Prophecy: 3 "Kill 50 monsters", "Complete Prophecy Chains", "Endgame grind Pale Council"
Dominion: 1 "Touch these shrines"
Torment: 1 "Kill these tormented spirits"
Anarchy: 1 "kill these rogue exiles"
Invasion: 2 "kill these vaal bosses", " kill these unique invadors"
Ambush: 1 "open strongboxes"
Essence: 1 "claim these essences"
Nemesis: 1 "slay the nemeses"
Perandus: 1 "open these perandus chests"
Talisman: 2 "kill talisman bosses", "endgame grind rigwald"
Beyond: 1 "kill beyond demons"
onslaught: 1 "kill map bosses with onslaught"
warband: 1 "kill these warband leaders"

Breach: 1 "endgame grind breachlords"

Tempest: 0
Rampage: 0

"Complete these encounters I and II" ... i got most of these on first attempt, when making a serious effort to achieve them rather than leaving it up to pure chance.

Let's take a closer look at the endgame grinds:
40/40 Shaper Guardians:
- no league mechanic
- if your intent is to get shaper yourself, you're probably grinding these yourself already
- 3-5c a pop from farmers in trade chat

100/100 Atziri:
- indirectly affected by prophecy mechanics
- if your intent is to get atziri yourself, you're probably grinding these yourself already
- free farming off vaal side areas

100/100 Izaro:
- showing up fairly frequently in maps, at LEAST 1/10, if you run 1000 T6 maps, you will have encountered well over 100 trials.

100/100 Breachlords:
- breach mechanic
- breach, get 5-20 splinters per breach (YMMV), get a breahstone (amortized) every 5-20 runs (1-4 breachstones)

400/400 Pale Council:
- prophecy mechanic (minimum 20 prophecies completed to get to council, 100 times)
- guessing 1/3 to 1/5 of prophecies result in a council-related prophecy. 1 coin per run, but free coins now and then anyway, get a pale council every 15-20 prophecy stones

50/50 Rigwads: talisman mechanic
- talisman: assuming you're running only "outdoor" areas for those stone circles, you're getting 1 tier 1 talisman per run, so basically a tier 2 talisman per leaguestone. 5xt2 => t3, 5xt3 => rigwald, so we're looking at 25 talisman stones to get to rigwald

So the brakedown:
Guardians: most difficult but least time consuming (assuming you're already running T15+ maps)
Atziri: easy if you know how to generate sac frags
Izaro: easy if you're running enough maps to access enough trials
Breachlords: 1-4 breach stones per breachlord run
Pale Council: 15-20 prophecy stones per prophecy run
Rigwald: 25 talisman stones per rigwald run.

The way these numbers add up, it's no wonder people are focusing breach...
"
Xorelock wrote:

- talisman: assuming you're running only "outdoor" areas for those stone circles, you're getting 1 tier 1 talisman per run, so basically a tier 2 talisman per leaguestone. 5xt2 => t3, 5xt3 => rigwald, so we're looking at 25 talisman stones to get to rigwald

Rigwald: 25 talisman stones per rigwald run.

The way these numbers add up, it's no wonder people are focusing breach...

if you run 100% stone rings and get the talismans you need .... T3 talisman vary from 6 to 15c for a single one ... where monkey and spine drop like 50% of the time and are traded for 5-8c while the others start at 11+

so you have to run way over 125 leaguestones, that for sure

warband leaders and warband leaguestones are pretty much useless ... i have run like 50 warband leaguestones before i realised that they dont actually come in those warband maps ... i had 1 leader i guess in those 50 stones ...
warband leaders are done in the 4 maps: beacon, overgrown ruin, shipyard and sulphur wastes, which inhabit all of the warband leaders in rotation

dominion, anarchy, ambush, essence are pretty much useless as if you really go for the challenges you will get them while doing the others...

shaper guardians, well ... yeah if you play the game you will have it
atziri ... if you are viable to run atziri, easy and cheap
izaro ... mega time consuming
breach ... really want to know what kind of breaches you run with a 5-20 splinter per breach base ... every 2nd breach i run T13+ maps i get 1-5 at tops ... 20 splinter i had once with a +3 splinter per rare mob and i clear breaches instant. I have run at least 20 breach stones already and only done 3 breach bosses and there i even bought like 50 splinter

council: most useless to do right now after the huge nerf to the bow - so there is ONLY a loss in doing it, as nothing drops, which is of any value and those are really just bosses you can do if you have too much currency .... and 20 prophecies minimum ... no way that you will get a council related prophecy every time ^^ so i would say the minimum is way over 30 ... 50 most likely per set
"
Xorelock wrote:

Bloodlines: 1 "Kill Packs"
Prophecy: 3 "Kill 50 monsters", "Complete Prophecy Chains", "Endgame grind Pale Council"
Dominion: 1 "Touch these shrines"
Torment: 1 "Kill these tormented spirits"
Anarchy: 1 "kill these rogue exiles"
Invasion: 2 "kill these vaal bosses", " kill these unique invadors"
Ambush: 1 "open strongboxes"
Essence: 1 "claim these essences"
Nemesis: 1 "slay the nemeses"
Perandus: 1 "open these perandus chests"
Talisman: 2 "kill talisman bosses", "endgame grind rigwald"
Beyond: 1 "kill beyond demons"
onslaught: 1 "kill map bosses with onslaught"
warband: 1 "kill these warband leaders"

Bloodline can be done through map mod.
Prophecy already part of the main game.
Shrines already part of the main game.
Tormented spirits already part of the main game.
Rogue exiles already part of the maun game.
Vaal bosses already part of the main game.
Strongboxes already part of the main game.
Essence already part of the main game.
Nemesis can be done through map mod.
Beyond can be done through map mod.
Warbands spawns as bosses in four maps on the atlas.

So for all these mechanic you don't need leaguestone, but with leaguestone it be just faster.

"
Xorelock wrote:

100/100 Izaro:
- showing up fairly frequently in maps, at LEAST 1/10, if you run 1000 T6 maps, you will have encountered well over 100 trials.

I got 40/40, so I complete 1000 map minimum. And I seen only around 40 trials, but I don't go into every trial, because some trials I personaly don't like. In total I bought around 80 offerings to complete this pars of grind.

"
Xorelock wrote:

400/400 Pale Council:
- prophecy mechanic (minimum 20 prophecies completed to get to council, 100 times)
- guessing 1/3 to 1/5 of prophecies result in a council-related prophecy. 1 coin per run, but free coins now and then anyway, get a pale council every 15-20 prophecy stones

I used every coin, fulfill every trash prophecies and seal every upgrade prophecies that I can't fulfill on my character. I do it from start till have around 800 on map challenge counter. I have four Pale Council set and did't use a single one.

"
Xorelock wrote:

Got two of sets to Rigwald trough normal play, then bought all other at the end and run rotas to complete this last part of my 40/40.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Apr 13, 2017, 3:38:09 AM
Sorry to say but these numbers are so bullshit, how can you posibly post this as the truth? I don't get breach stones and perandus stones nearly as much as i want, so how can i posibly run them as much as i want? Let alone the magic stones! this research is just numbers and nothing more! GGG showing that people want to play certain leaguestones while we do not even get them enough to actualy do. Stating that people WANT to play the stones that the numbers show is giving kids only apples all the time and sometimes candy and then say that kids abolutly love apples! sorry to say but this research failed big time!

Just give me more stones that i actualy want to use and then we talk aggain!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info