[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Thank you very much for your guide! First time pushing to red maps so I'm having a blast :D
Chimera is super easy with a bit of chaos resist, I can facetank the guardian itself.
Minotaur is also easy as long as the burrow is dodged.
Could only try Phoenix twice, managed to kill him once, I think by switching enfeeble to purity of fire and having better reactions to the boss mechanics it shouldn't be too difficult.
Will try Hydra as soon as my WiFi stabilizes ^^ (with purity of ice). Edit: Wasn't difficult :D

I'll try to upgrade my jewelry and then go for the shaper :D

"
Scipion75 wrote:
People writing build guides make great job.
One "detail" should be more explicit and clearly written as warning though .... the need or not of 6L to be "cool" with top games, red maps and so on.

A 5L Starforge is CLEARLY not enough to be relax and performing in end game maps. You need 50k+ damage min to be ok and you NEED a 6L for that.

As the 6th link is fortify (40% increased damage "only"), I don't think a 6-link is required for tier 11-14 if you can keep leap-slamming for perma fortify.

I will try some t15 map without fortify in my Starforge, will report the results.
[EDIT] Tried a shaped spider forest (t11) and Plaza (t14) with my 4L Kondo's and 5L belly. The damage is CLEARLY enough. You aren't one shotting anyone but the maps are more than doable. (unbuffed tooltip DPS: 18k lacerate & totem). If you have problem in red maps, check the rest of your gear. If you consider t14 to be below 'end-game maps', I don't know if you realize that not every build can farm Guardians.
Last edited by Enizor on Sep 21, 2017, 5:52:26 AM
"
HidanYuga wrote:
Hey men first of all thanks for the guide im doing great.

Wanted to ask you about the mana because with all the auras im using im left with 71/477 and it feel like im doing something wrong here because it cant be that im left with this amount of mana hehe.

Thats all thanks in advice and sorry if its a noob question but i kinda am a n00b ;p

As long as you have enough mana to cast lacerate you are fine, mana leech is good enough to sustain that low mana pool.

"
Scipion75 wrote:

Thank you for answer.
Do you mean a 5L Kondo is actually more damaging than 5L Starforge ?

Yes, because you can run with herald of ash wchich boost dmg a lot.

"
Enizor wrote:
Thank you very much for your guide! First time pushing to red maps so I'm having a blast :D
Chimera is super easy with a bit of chaos resist, I can facetank the guardian itself.
Minotaur is also easy as long as the burrow is dodged.
Could only try Phoenix twice, managed to kill him once, I think by switching enfeeble to purity of fire and having better reactions to the boss mechanics it shouldn't be too difficult.
Will try Hydra as soon as my WiFi stabilizes ^^ (with purity of ice). Edit: Wasn't difficult :D

I'll try to upgrade my jewelry and then go for the shaper :D

"
Scipion75 wrote:
People writing build guides make great job.
One "detail" should be more explicit and clearly written as warning though .... the need or not of 6L to be "cool" with top games, red maps and so on.

A 5L Starforge is CLEARLY not enough to be relax and performing in end game maps. You need 50k+ damage min to be ok and you NEED a 6L for that.

As the 6th link is fortify (40% increased damage "only"), I don't think a 6-link is required for tier 11-14 if you can keep leap-slamming for perma fortify.

I will try some t15 map without fortify in my Starforge, will report the results.
[EDIT] Tried a shaped spider forest (t11) and Plaza (t14) with my 4L Kondo's and 5L belly. The damage is CLEARLY enough. You aren't one shotting anyone but the maps are more than doable. (unbuffed tooltip DPS: 18k lacerate & totem). If you have problem in red maps, check the rest of your gear. If you consider t14 to be below 'end-game maps', I don't know if you realize that not every build can farm Guardians.

I'm glad you enjoy it. Tbh i hate pheonix, you just cant lag during fight with him.
ive been running hatred and warlords mark for map clearing i would suggest it, gives about 6k dps over herald of ashe.
How do you get to the required int for this build?
Hey again, would you mind looking at my eq here and tell me what u think about it/what should be my next upgrades please?
Im lvl 80 atm :D

Also im really curious because you have 34k damage without auras and stuff with a relative similar equipment to mine and without any boost i have 7.5k damage lol
Last edited by LocoSteve on Sep 23, 2017, 11:23:45 PM
"
Soupkup wrote:
How do you get to the required int for this build?

Rings, Carnage Heart, you can take +30 int passive from tree

"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hey again, would you mind looking at my eq here and tell me what u think about it/what should be my next upgrades please?
Im lvl 80 atm :D

Also im really curious because you have 34k damage without auras and stuff with a relative similar equipment to mine and without any boost i have 7.5k damage lol

Your gear looks really good, now you should buy/craft jewels and lvl up. When you get jewels you are ready to buy starforge.
Thank for the reply :D
Thank you for the build.
At the moment I can farm shaper with my gear.
Two first run was failed but after with the good timing i have down 5 times shaper.

Last edited by Ifit on Sep 26, 2017, 5:58:55 PM
thanks for the build, i'm having a blast with it. what do you think of using "the retch rustic sash" for my belt ? here's my current gear

currently equipped biscos cause i was farming spider forest, but otherwise have a carnage heart
Last edited by Emizone on Oct 6, 2017, 7:10:17 AM
"
thanks for the build, i'm having a blast with it. what do you think of using "the retch rustic sash" for my belt ? here's my current gear

currently equipped biscos cause i was farming spider forest, but otherwise have a carnage heart

Tbh I'm not sure how is it suposed to work i mean "200% of Life Leech applies to Enemies as Chaos Damage
" modifier from The Retch - because this is only 1 interesting mod for this build. We don't stack Flask's effects so most of the nodes are useless for us.
If I'm not wrong this mod will add ~30% of your health to damage, I might be wrong, I haven't tested it (its too expensive for me - 20ex on harbringer league)
I've seen couple of build using that belt but they all were based on Life Leech from VINKTAR wchich can't be used in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info