Why do you think Marijuana is taboo and alcohol not?

I got hit by a drunk driver in Summer 2015. Hit and Run, they hit my car.

You wanna know the real KICKER to this story. I pulled into the beach park entrance 100 yards from where I got hit and the driver sped off the opposite direction. A man in a truck waved me down and told me they saw the person fleeing and told me to follow them. A sheriff actually happened to be at that beach park at the time and people waved him down, gave him car description and the direction.

The guy who originally waved me down pointed me to where the sheriff was, but wouldn't go close once we got within visual range, when I asked why he said "Because I'm drunk right now"

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 9, 2017, 5:50:02 PM
Weed is legal where I live but I have also been a medical marijuana patient since 2001. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if big pharma didn't have the biggest influence on weed being taboo. Weed helps with everything from depression to curing cancer and that is a huge threat to the profits of big pharma. The effects of alcohol create a lot more problems that big pharma can profit from. That is my take on it anyway.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I have one theory id like to pull out my ass:
Mind control. No seriously. We have been conditioned by the mass media for over a hundred years now, not only in what to think but HOW to think. What we should pay attention to, what is important, how to frame inquiry, and sustained reinforcement of subliminal messages.
Mind altering substances break down that box in your mind. The box 'they' (the authorities) want you stay inside. The prison in your own mind that keeps you quiet and under control.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 9, 2017, 7:18:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info