All Portal Effects On Sale Now!

Whoosh, first thought I had was "man, Voidgate portal finally! and Peity's beam-me-up portal and Cadiro's awesome bank-safe portal". nope.
lol, what was I thinking.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
wish the new supporter packs were out already... because I totally plan on buying one of the big ones with lots of points =(
I've got so many portal effects I dont use, I wont even be trying to get the legacy one and its free.
Saved
When could we get all armour effects on sale? xD
Trading still sucks
I'm basically out of coins. If I buy some points now can I add that $ value to the Oriath supporter packs when they get released?
We should be able to rotate through our portal MTXs (without changing the MTX manually) and not just get stuck with only one.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I'm waiting for wings sale, so thanks but no.
"
element274 wrote:
Whoosh, first thought I had was "man, Voidgate portal finally! and Peity's beam-me-up portal and Cadiro's awesome bank-safe portal". nope.
lol, what was I thinking.

Voidgate was a promotional freebie. IIRC all you have to do is redeem a Karmakoin code through PoE for points, which you can buy a code through Paypal gifts.
Stop teasing me, I am holding onto my money for the beta key! :P
Perception is reality.
"

Voidgate was a promotional freebie. IIRC all you have to do is redeem a Karmakoin code through PoE for points, which you can buy a code through Paypal gifts.

Oh, I've always thought those portals not available in the shop are challenge league rewards.
And when they announce "ALL" Portal Effects On Sale Now! My puny brain translates that to an awesome one time event sale of "ALL" portals in the game, even Piety's portal. lol.

I'll see if I can get my hands on those Karmakoin cards, thanks for the heads up. :)
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info