[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

"
ScottEvill wrote:

Hope to try buld this week.Still have to farm a bit to afford 6l boddy,and some more regret orbs.

For Bandits,do we kii all?
How hard is to of-colur Incandescent to 4R/2B? Or should im aim to buy already of-colored one?
The better idia would be to get top roll Sin trek or with the good enchant?
At start i'l be short on 5 passives. Witch one is beter to drop(last one to take),Heart of Thunder+4 connected nodes in the top of the tree,or Jewel+Mind Drinker and some intel at the right side?
Hope I'l be fine
before can afford better one?

Congrats on you'r helm enchant).Must be a game destroyer now)

Kill all bandits,
incandescent heart is int/str requirements so it's pretty easy to do 2b/4r, takes maybe 20 chromes.

Difference between worst sin trek possible and best sin trek is about 500 ES for me.

I skipped mind drinker to start because i was looking at a different tree and I did just fine, once your attack speed gets really high you'll need to get it or your mana will limit your dps.

That's a decent watcher's eye I think, you get tons of ES a second from it, I prefer % mana as ES because I move slow and like to tank huge hits.
"
squiggyniggy wrote:

Kill all bandits,
incandescent heart is int/str requirements so it's pretty easy to do 2b/4r, takes maybe 20 chromes.

Difference between worst sin trek possible and best sin trek is about 500 ES for me.

I skipped mind drinker to start because i was looking at a different tree and I did just fine, once your attack speed gets really high you'll need to get it or your mana will limit your dps.

That's a decent watcher's eye I think, you get tons of ES a second from it, I prefer % mana as ES because I move slow and like to tank huge hits.

TY for reply!!!
Btw,how shold I manage my resists to use Wise Oak properly?
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 18, 2018, 8:48:20 PM
Ok sooo I have all of the gear and talents spent acordingly. I have 1,115 Int, 1329 life and 5170 Energy Shield. Something's not right. What do you do about the -21% to all resists??

When do I start to get 8k es...? The only thing I don't have yet is the Jewels.

I'm playing a Spectral Throw variant, only a 5 link atm, but my damage is absolutely pathetic. 17k tooltip dps. I constantly get one shot. It just feels like this isn't working at all. I don't know how you are getting 8k es and 2+million dps, because I certainly am not. The only thing is that I'm level 74, and don't have a watchers eye.

I'm pretty bummed. I spent probably 120c getting the items and re spec from my previous build to do this, Figured hell i alread yhave a Templar, I'll just swap from heiro to Guardian. Hugely regretting it. I really wanted to play Spectral Throw with this too. =/
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 18, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
"
sephrinx wrote:
Ok sooo I have all of the gear and talents spent acordingly. I have 1,115 Int, 1329 life and 5170 Energy Shield. Something's not right. What do you do about the -21% to all resists??

When do I start to get 8k es...? The only thing I don't have yet is the Jewels.

I'm playing a Spectral Throw variant, only a 5 link atm, but my damage is absolutely pathetic. 17k tooltip dps. I constantly get one shot. It just feels like this isn't working at all. I don't know how you are getting 8k es and 2+million dps, because I certainly am not. The only thing is that I'm level 74, and don't have a watchers eye.

I'm pretty bummed. I spent probably 120c getting the items and re spec from my previous build to do this, Figured hell i alread yhave a Templar, I'll just swap from heiro to Guardian. Hugely regretting it. I really wanted to play Spectral Throw with this too. =/

So, looking at your tree - You don't have the second Wildfire jewel down by the Scion resist wheel, nor do you have point blank. Both of those are huge damage gains. You shouldn't be running a L19 Clarity either, you shouldn't need it. You should however be running a Purity of Elements, which would bring your resists to cap without flasks with the Scion resist wheel, as mentioned before. You can replace some of your jewels that had all-res with some better stuff. The big ES will come from the Watcher's Eye jewel with the clarity mana/es% mod, and that is when you run a L1 Clarity, no higher. You will only have like 5-6k ES around the level you are now, but once you run Merciless Lab and get the Block stuff, you will be a lot tankier. You also really should be CI and get Vaal Pact at this point.

https://pastebin.com/6ppf61F2 - This is how I would put points at your level, should help a lot. Imo anyways.

edit: Oh and replace the jewel you have down by Duelist (Maelstrom Cut is the jewel you have in it now) with another Fertile Mind, that will be better.

If you have any more questions you can hit me up on PantslessHoWA in-game.
Last edited by Talehon on Jun 19, 2018, 7:10:35 AM
Thank you very much for the reply! I'll be gone on business for a few days but as soon as I get back I will do this. I greatly appreciate it :D
~ Seph
Yo guys,

was able to 6 link my chest. Now im confused, cause my conc effect doesnt affect my damage in tooltip. So im not sure, if its worth goin conc effect.

Last edited by HarryHaller on Jun 20, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Conc effects only the projectiles, that's why it doesn't show up on tooltip.
Last edited by ply447 on Jun 20, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
"
ply447 wrote:
Conc effects only the projectiles, that's why it doesn't show up on tooltip.

Wont it be better to use Damege on full life insted of Conc?
I generally swap full life with ancestrial call, clear speed with conc is still quite good and i find it works better on bosses than not having it. But its close enough that its personal choice.
Last edited by ply447 on Jun 21, 2018, 7:51:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info