[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
Giaocolam wrote:

Get dying sun instead of mana flask (why would you need it anyway) then replace GMP with slower Proj, that will double your DPS.

So with additional runspeed on quicksilver, and remove bleeding on onslaught flask.

How do we handle freeze and chill?
You are immune to status ailments during any flask use via Pathfinder nodes.
"
Elixtar wrote:
You are immune to status ailments during any flask use via Pathfinder nodes.

Well, I feel foolish to have forgotten about this.

Yet thank you very much and I'll see myself out.
Currently doing pretty well with the build. My PF was around LV90 when i run most of my tier 14-15 maps with vaal mods.. (8 mods usually). One shot most pack with no problem. The only problem is my reaction time with guardian's one hit KO moves.. Being too dumb to try to facetank their deadly moves. Thanks for the build man! Btw can u look at my build see where i can further improve? I seen some use shaper touch, is it better than thunder fist?
Last edited by IFORGOTMYICNO on Apr 27, 2017, 4:07:52 AM
"
divinity wrote:
LA with GMP is a must, dying sun is just helping as +1 arrow quiver.

No and i would actually advise against it.
Lmp is more then enought....
You can even run without gmp or lmp and only dying sun and quiver if you feel like you still lack dmg (but you shouldnt if you got gear lvl with dying sun and +1 quiver or your upgrading process sucks :D)
I dont use either LMP or GMP, tbh you dont need it if you have dying sun and quiver +1 arrow, just use the links as the op has stated and everything is deleted on the screen and off the screen.

I have ran today 20 breeches including 1 chayula (never done it before) and everything just melts, just pop wither totem and hit flasks and in a blink of an eye the boss disappears. This build is disgusting, never played a build like this, just need to start farming the guardians now.
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Currently doing pretty well with the build. My PF was around LV90 when i run most of my tier 14-15 maps with vaal mods.. (8 mods usually). One shot most pack with no problem. The only problem is my reaction time with guardian's one hit KO moves.. Being too dumb to try to facetank their deadly moves. Thanks for the build man! Btw can u look at my build see where i can further improve? I seen some use shaper touch, is it better than thunder fist?

For your tree, I would:

1) Remove Throatseeker cluster - Crit multi has no effect because of Elemental Overload. This saves you 4 points.
2) Redo Vitality Void cluster like this http://imgur.com/a/LpNKt - You get all your leech from Vinktar and Atziri's Promise. I use the mana leech in no-regen maps. This saves you 2 points. (You don't even need this if you keep your Damnation Glimmer jewel)
3) Spend 3 points getting the Alchemist cluster - this makes your flasks +50% more effective, adding damage, leech, and a 3rd arrow to Dying Sun. This is HUGE.
4) Spend 3 points getting Dirty Techniques cluster - giant increase to DoT damage.

Doing this in Path of Building, your LA damage went from 100k to 200k per arrow and your Barrage damage went from 2mil to 3mil.

For gear, I would swap some gemming around because you have Barrage linked to Pierce.
Wow dude thanks for the tips man. What do u mean by swapping the gem around?
how does the upcoming changes to damage over time affect this build? are we doomed?
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Statusblue wrote:
how does the upcoming changes to damage over time affect this build? are we doomed?

Nope, i clear just fine without poison. Shaper took me 7mins because there's no chaos pen/lightning pen.

As GGG mentioned, the new poison wont affected by Projectiles dmg any more, but chaos dmg still.

If they changed the way barrage apply poison then yes, we got trouble, if not then just meh.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info