Making Trailers for Path of Exile

That's Comic Sans!!!!!!!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"At this point a lot of the content won't be ready to film, so the shots are usually just filler. These are almost always terrible."

AHAHAHAHAAAH

the irony. nevermind the shitty trailers, he might as well be talking about what ggg calls "expansions"! or "leagues", for that matter.

PS: I understand now why we won't ever see a video about game design: Wilson "does" it all by himself! he got nobody to take the blame.

A dash of haterade in that part but this;

"
LMTR14 wrote:
...and this is why poe will always remain a simplistic and ultimately pointless *grind til you can't progress anymore and repeat* timewaster instead of a full-fledged endless mmo type game

leaves me sincerely curious what you mean by full fledged endless. Care to describe what you mean in some detail? Lite on the salt please. :)
That cool.

So when do we get our camera freed?
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
silumit wrote:
"
There is a bit of dexterity involved in shots like this, because they will sometimes require unfreezing the shot, hitting a record button, activating the camera movement, and controlling the player all in the space of a few seconds.
Why don't you just script it?

Was wondering about this too. Surely it's not against the the ToS to bind all of those to a single button press, har har har xD
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
they all usually look terrible but the game also looks bad and bloated in general so I guess it follows

Finally someone posts who isn't part of the sheep squad or just a acual player not part of GGG post staff OH GGG YOUR VIDEOS ARE SO KAWAI they are so amazing and amazing plz make moar so much talents ooooo yes make moar of your trash so we can see I love how regular fraps play by a player who knows the game is more entertaining then the so called video edited shit GGG throws out as marketing if it can ever even be called that btw GGG how many people playin legacy who arn't bots ? lol
Even the trailers suffer from RNG.^^

Rng really need some rebalance and more control
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Heyokame wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"At this point a lot of the content won't be ready to film, so the shots are usually just filler. These are almost always terrible."

AHAHAHAHAAAH

the irony. nevermind the shitty trailers, he might as well be talking about what ggg calls "expansions"! or "leagues", for that matter.

PS: I understand now why we won't ever see a video about game design: Wilson "does" it all by himself! he got nobody to take the blame.

A dash of haterade in that part but this;

"
LMTR14 wrote:
...and this is why poe will always remain a simplistic and ultimately pointless *grind til you can't progress anymore and repeat* timewaster instead of a full-fledged endless mmo type game

leaves me sincerely curious what you mean by full fledged endless. Care to describe what you mean in some detail? Lite on the salt please. :)

He probably wants to play D3 with paragon levels. Lol.
This One wants to film like this too T_T.
Last edited by blueclover on May 6, 2017, 2:48:46 AM
Where was used this "special scene" with floating Greust?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info