Making Trailers for Path of Exile

My favortie trailer is still the sacrifice of the vaal trailer. Don't know if you worked on it but if you did good on you.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I wish we could make our own :[
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
but, but that is flame dash..
-_-
"
stevich wrote:
My favortie trailer is still the sacrifice of the vaal trailer. Don't know if you worked on it but if you did good on you.

Damn I actually never watch it. It was pretty damn awesome.
"
There is a bit of dexterity involved in shots like this, because they will sometimes require unfreezing the shot, hitting a record button, activating the camera movement, and controlling the player all in the space of a few seconds.
Why don't you just script it?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'd use Smoke Mine for that Voll cut.
Burning Questions here!

1) How do you handle the game's lag when you record

and

2) Does it happen to have the game crash when you record?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 3, 2017, 9:12:26 PM
comic sans.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Will it support local multiplayer?
Oh nice. Im using Adobe Premiere Pro too on my YT Channel! Best video editing ever.
Last edited by Wyplosz88 on Apr 3, 2017, 9:21:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info