[19/30] Alpha Unknown ♦ HARBRINGER HC! :D ♦ Lets build a nice community! ♦ Discord! :D

We also have late night activity and early morning activity for euro players :)
We're slowly preparing for big, guild, challenge rush! Wanna come and hang out with us? C'mon! :D

also, two stash tabs :D
Been doing some nice guild mapping as well. We are having a blast and usually at least 67% of the mapping party survives ^^
Hey, is this still active in LHC?

I've been looking for a group of people to play with for a while, though seems like most guilds are either in SC or focus on mapping/high tier.

I'm GMT+1 and would be interested in hanging out, talking about builds and doing all kinds of shaenanigans.

I'll try reaching out on Discord or directly to Acrith.

Cheers,
Hey there!

Returning player here, dont know if you guys are stil active?
If you are i would like to join^^

Something About me?
Im from the netherlands and i prefer to play games like these in groups and have someone to talk to:D
24 years and played Some hc leuque's in here, and im only playing the temp leuque hc just to let jou know!
If you want to know more just ask! And if you wont repond to this ill try the discord!

Kind regards

Uni
We are recruiting and heading in to 3.0 strong! Anyone wanting to join us feel free to drop by our discord as we will be there, ready to go when the expansion goes live!

We are mapping and doing daily rotations now in HC for anyone wanting to join. Discord is active every day as well.
There´s still space for new people to do dailies, group mapping and just enjoy watching Delz rip all his currency over and over again.
Well you keep PK´ing me over and over this league :(
We are preparing to run the challenges now for those who wants to join. Farming up for the Beachhead maps right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info