[19/30] Alpha Unknown ♦ HARBRINGER HC! :D ♦ Lets build a nice community! ♦ Discord! :D

We have a Discord server!
https://discord.gg/X7vvrtp

So, first of all, as I was searching for guild for pretty long time, I'll answer you few questions before you start to read it:

♦ This guild is up since last season (so it's Legacy)
♦ Yes, this guild actually have stashtabs due to people in guild! (Check donations, they're worthy!)
♦ Yes, this guild has some people in it. Check title for actual info!
♦ Yes, I'm gathering people from HC to play around, and help each other - BUT if you want to share wisdom over HSC, go for it! (Tho, we're 95%HC :<)
♦ Yes, Discord participation will be required. At least as "register there, and be active". Like, I'd lovely build a community which can speak freely on voice chats. And I dislike Teamspeak.
♦ Yes, We'll help you with whatever you need, unless it's not abused.
♥ No, this guild is not strictly for veterans. Casual HC players are also welcome (especially if you like ripping!) :)

---

Hello, I introduce you "Alpha Unknown" guild, which will try to gather HC people around to stick with. In what things guild could help you with? Lets guess:
- Hunt challenges. Harbringer League is pretty random and everything based, so announcing a particular things over chat that you found and don't need for challenge is pretty nice and helpful!
- Boss rushing. I guess all of us bought taxi once. It's good to have people with spare time to help you progress!
- Lend a few tips (as wisdom), or tips (as currency for starting). I don't like to let it sound like "here, have an ex for dope stuff", but hey! One chaos and you can buy yourself a starting gear for levelling mostly. \:D/
- Mapping. Atlas is a pretty big thing, isn't it? It's dangerous to go alone, Exile. (unless you're farming currency with safe builds :> )
- Master rotations. Dailies are a good thing, making them solo is a kind of waste.
- Probably many more that I forgot to mention.

---

So, if you have read all of this, and you're interested - Welcome then!

I don't feel like there are any requirements for this guild. Except few natural ones:
- You should visit PoE once per two weeks. At least. Let's make an active community.
- You should be able to speak english, understand english and write in english.
- Best if you're EU - but it's not a requirement.
- Don't be a dick. One hard word to describe that.
- Oh, and you should have your own brain, I guess? :)

---

Aaaaand last thing. What you should do to join?

1. You can post here your character name and a short introduction.
2. You can write to me in-game. But it might be hard
3. You could write to me a private message on forum. Introductions also appreciated!
4. JOIN OUR DISCORD AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

---

DONAAAATIOOOONS!
35 points - Delzeed
15 points - LyleJack
5 points - Izobman
Last edited by Acrith on Aug 10, 2017, 1:10:42 PM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 1:44:07 PM
Bump^
Bump^, 4/30!
Bump^, 8/30! (5HC, 3SC), we'd rather want HC people over SC ._.
Great guild so far! Friendly people that are fun to play with and helpful :) Happy I joined!
Hey, I'm starting to play HC and would love to join you guys.

I'm Tristan from Malaysia. Played POE for more than a year. Had a level 89 SC character and had reached 60 on HC before too. Currently I have character on LSC with level 72 being the highest.

Really hope to be a part of you guys and journey together.
"
Delzeed wrote:
Great guild so far! Friendly people that are fun to play with and helpful :) Happy I joined!

Thanks!

"
tristanity wrote:
Hey, I'm starting to play HC and would love to join you guys.

I'm Tristan from Malaysia. Played POE for more than a year. Had a level 89 SC character and had reached 60 on HC before too. Currently I have character on LSC with level 72 being the highest.

Really hope to be a part of you guys and journey together.

Tried to catch you in-game, but when I failed few times I just sent you invite over your general IGN. I hope you have the invitation!
Elsewhere, try to catch us in-game, or our Discord!

----

Right, as we talk - our Discord server guild has been created!
https://discord.gg/X7vvrtp
Hi would gladly join the guild :D I play HC most of the time

IGN: NeverLuckyWithLevel
"
anthony9765 wrote:
Hi would gladly join the guild :D I play HC most of the time

IGN: NeverLuckyWithLevel

Invited.
Also, we're not yet transitioned members to Discord channel, so don't mind being suprised about how many people are on Discord. BUT to be honest, it's the fastest way to contact me! :D
Up^
We got the first stash tab, and it will be followed by second one pretty soon! Also, we almost gathered up on Discord! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info