Not supported anymore

"
ply447 wrote:
If phoenix is a little too expensive a few days in, i can see using a springleaf to compensate, 4.5% regen won't replace the max fire res but it can help you get started if worse comes to worse.

I was looking in to springleaf+ other shields and upgraded version with 150hp looks nice BUT
new wersion has only 1% life regen as far as I know.
It is the legacy with 4% or did they change it AGAIN.
Ofcourse all version have the low-life regen[too dangerous]

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"

I was looking in to springleaf+ other shields and upgraded version with 150hp looks nice BUT

The 2.6 patch changed springleaf/its upgrade to 3% life regen and 3% low life regen.
"
ply447 wrote:
"

The 2.6 patch changed springleaf/its upgrade to 3% life regen and 3% low life regen.

Good to know,I will use It and with some extreme luck maybe I get the OAK version

100-150 flat hp is huge with all the life nodes we take for this build.

Thank you for tips everyone,now after weeks of searching what to run after all my favorite builds got nerfed to the ground I've finally found peace.

:^) Hope to see you ingame to do some rf vs rf pvp.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Changed the leveling Gem-setup for SRS/Zombies, skilltree is unchanged.
Lonewolf
id like to try your build, but poeplanner has never worked for me, it always says 502 bad gateway, so.. yeah, no way to know the tree
"
berny wrote:
id like to try your build, but poeplanner has never worked for me, it always says 502 bad gateway, so.. yeah, no way to know the tree

Yes it seems that poeplanner is down at the moment.
You can look at section 20. there are Path of Building trees and the download link for it.

Edit:
Made quickly a backup Tree for the cheaper version and SRS levling, they might differ a bit from the original, was just a quick fix because of peoplanner going down sometimes.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 4, 2017, 2:24:04 PM
Which one is the tree for SRS leveling...
All I found was blank skill trees at that section 20
"
meggiroth wrote:
Which one is the tree for SRS leveling...
All I found was blank skill trees at that section 20

Passivtree Section
Lonewolf
1. In what situation would we need to use the "Lifesaver" Flask with Remove Burning.

2. Ignite does nothing for Righteous Fire?

Side note, leveling guide will change slightly due to Firestorm requiring Level 12.
Last edited by Daze on Aug 5, 2017, 11:12:32 AM
"
Daze wrote:
1. In what situation would we need to use the "Lifesaver" Flask with Remove Burning.

2. Ignite does nothing for Righteous Fire?

Side note, leveling guide will change slightly due to Firestorm requiring Level 12.

1. When your Life does start quickly to drop and you wanna regenerate faster up / prevent dying (caustic cloud stack, bleeding damage, burst damage and all that other random stuff)

2. Correct, it is a degeneration skill and due that does not hit so it can´t ignite.

Thx will adjust that a bit later.
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info