Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

Zombies need better AI, not dmg.

I've died from going afk while having 9 zombies out and 1 mob just walked up and killed me. Zombies completely ignored it, even though it was attacking them.
Reducing the number of minions... yeah thats what summoner want to hear... not!

Also, could you please step away from the time based skeletons and finally make them work like zombies?!
There is no reason to use them at all! I mean why?!
At least you got 50% of the specter problem addressed... at least planed to... right?!
why are they changing the way the summoner skills operate when weapons like "saints Femur" crashes the server and has not proper tooltip calculation after using vaal summon skelly!
It reads nearly like the patch in Diablo2 which made the Summoner build work for the first time.

(Have you looked at the current date ^^)

The Strange thing is: Most poeple would like it to work in this way. LOOOOL
Last edited by DeltaWing on Apr 1, 2017, 6:03:59 AM
I liked all changes, but the most importante to me is making spectres persistente after a logoff.
Is it a joke ?

Why making a helmet like The baron to reduce at least th enumber of zombies... Maybe ganja is better where you leave...
"
A suggestion for Chris: do you remember, in Final fantasy 7, the materia called "Enemy skill"? That gem was able to memorize FOREVER an enemy's skill learned. Raise spectre gem should be the same: all spectres raised (in any time) by that specific sample of the gem should be memorized, and the player can choose anytime what spectre to summon (via a simple "image" of the monster to be choosen in correspondence of one of the commands' buttons). "My" spectre dies? I resummon it, that exact same one, from thin air, just by pressing a button, without the need of searching the correspondent enemy in a map. And, if i so wish, i can summon the other types of spectre memorized, too!!!! Even in my HO!!!! Because my gem has memorized them!!!
Give people less restrictions and prolematic things, this is a game, not real life, remember. Sorry for my english

So much this. Seems like a fairly simple solution.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
can you add golems and animated weapons/guardian stats to the spreadsheets too?
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 1, 2017, 9:31:43 AM
this must be an april fools joke. Its kinda a mean one too as minions are still not good enough to compete with meta builds.. Who cares if skeles do 135% more dmg if you can only summon one at a time and have a lower cap on the number of them. The minions move too slow and are too stupid, and skeles are too fragile or they time out. This april fools joke was just rude.
Having Spectres persist through logout would be a great first step, but it still doesn't solve the problem of their power being linked to the level of the corpse they were summoned from. Currently a summoner's DPS can get temporarily crippled if their spectres die, until they are able to resummon them from a high level corpse. It's already a tedious chore to resummon spectres in the first place, this just makes it feel even worse to play with them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info