Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

"
Ygidua wrote:
So, as someone who never played Beta, what has actually changed for us?

Are our minions better, stronger and smarter now? Do we still have to suicide into mob packs, to get them moving?

What about the skill tree´s, has it become a bit more convenient for us to pick nodes, or is it still cripple your own damage if you want an army?

Maybe, someone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it.

Zombs and Skeles buffed, SRS nerfed.

There was a change about monster AI improvements which may affect minion AI... but I doubt it.

Skill tree is the same as far as summoners care.. nothing has changed in a quite a while.

Spectres still awful QoL, sadface.
"
Spectres
We're hoping to have improvements to how spectres are stored, with the eventual goal of having spectres persist through logouts.

Spectres now also have a higher movement speed multiplier cap, so they can travel faster than before if their movement speed is significantly increased.

Where is this? Can't find in patchnotes.
"
ohnoyoudidnt wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
So, as someone who never played Beta, what has actually changed for us?

Are our minions better, stronger and smarter now? Do we still have to suicide into mob packs, to get them moving?

What about the skill tree´s, has it become a bit more convenient for us to pick nodes, or is it still cripple your own damage if you want an army?

Maybe, someone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it.

Zombs and Skeles buffed, SRS nerfed.

There was a change about monster AI improvements which may affect minion AI... but I doubt it.

Skill tree is the same as far as summoners care.. nothing has changed in a quite a while.

Spectres still awful QoL, sadface.

Aww,

thanks. :(

I wonder if it would make sense to kick out the SRS from a summoner build and instead use something else? They always took a lot of socket slots. But then again, they always were my boss killer, as the zombies died insanely fast there in the AOE, that they love to swim in...

GGG, where is the love :(
Are there some news about QoL Changes to Spectres coming soon?
Are they coming? Will it be done within 3.0?

Really love the new spectre options since there are so many great ones now with the new acts - it was never needed more than now to make some changes!
Don't mind me. Just waiting 5 months for a QoL change for spectres that would save me 20 minutes every time I log into or disconnect from the game.
IGN: ASDJKNLLKNJSDLKG
I would also like to see persistent spectres ^^ It gets expensive at level 90+ where you have to open a high-tiered map to get decent spectres every time you log in.

Edit: The only way to keep them is to stay logged in afk, which probably means additional server load.
Last edited by Tugzor on Sep 5, 2017, 2:06:44 PM
"
Tugzor wrote:
I would also like to see persistent spectres ^^ It gets expensive at level 90+ where you have to open a high-tiered map to get decent spectres every time you log in.

Edit: The only way to keep them is to stay logged in afk, which probably means additional server load.

.. and additional electricity cost, and additional cost for PC maintenence.. and so on^^

Ingame and RL its not economic to use Raise Spectre atm

Making them scale up AND down to the Map level would be such an easy way to fix that problem, seems like they dont give a damn about it
Last edited by KomodoOne21 on Sep 6, 2017, 9:31:58 AM
Just wanting to chime in with the request for some transparency from GGG regarding an estimated time frame for news on login-persistent spectres. In other words, I am not even hoping for you to tell me when this feature might be implemented, but only for news regarding a time when you plan to inform us about your plans regarding the implementation of this feature you have been teasing us with.

Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
KomodoOne21 wrote:
"
Tugzor wrote:

.. and additional electricity cost, and additional cost for PC maintenence.. and so on^^

Ingame and RL its not economic to use Raise Spectre atm

Making them scale up AND down to the Map level would be such an easy way to fix that problem, seems like they dont give a damn about it

Due to frequent "unexpected disconnection"s, even this method is impractical.
Please let us know more about your plans to address this issue, since an "unexpected disconnection" (which, it now appears, is no longer so entirely unexpected) is particularly detrimental to the enjoyment of your product for us summoners. Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
When will the "Spectres persists through Logout" be introduced? I've been waiting for too long for this to be implemented. On a usual day, I get disconnected 5-7 times a day due to server instability and all my spectres are gone for that reason and because of this the summoners are unplayable. Plz help us the summoners , GGG. Thanks.
Last edited by archvictoros on Sep 22, 2017, 5:55:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info