Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Kikazaru's Cursed Occultist--CI Soulmantle RF Totems Uber Iz, Atziri, and Guardians down

Im 38 so far so im running Bond because no Cloak yet. I just have to try it out when im higher i think. For me its not about coverage but dmg, but we'll see how uncomfortable it feels with the traps.

Also, any reason why you decided against Tri-Curse with Witchfire Brew? The extra vulnerability + flask effect should give 100%+ increased damage over time.

Last edited by Gambit79 on Apr 28, 2017, 5:59:10 AM
Re: Witchfire brew

Honestly, because all the way up to my aborted attempt at an Uber Atziri run, I never felt like it needed more damage. Soulmantle is that good imo. ymmv.
Pleased to report I had a chance to attempt Guardians and Shaper with this build at lvl 89 in its second life in standard.

Guardians: Succeeded at all 4 guardians on first attempts, chimera and phoenix deathless. Need more practice on hydra (4 deaths)/ think wearing kaom's boots instead of relying on flasks would be superior for that fight specifically and minotaur with extra damage mod is very dangerous (2 deaths)

Shaper: Failed my first ever Shaper run. I note that getting up through the point where he teleports you away to heal himself went very smoothly, but when I returned I got a terrible vortex placement (right under Zana) and had no where to hide during explosions, so run failed. At the moment I lack currency to attempt again, but based on how the first half went, I believe with more practice/better luck the build is Shaper viable, though I cannot prove it myself just this moment.
Little update on my try with Ancestral Bond. It works perfect and gives me alot of extra dmg since i have a 3rd totem (in effect 50% more damage). Im now lvl 85 and running Uul-Netol, Atziri and Maps up to T15 totally easy. Even did 5 Uber-Lab all-key runs so far and died only once :)
Map mods are no problem as long as its not -% energy shield regen.

To trigger Ele Equilibrium I use Lightning Trap and Vaal Lightning Trap for bosses in addition. The Trap + cluster + GMP + Chain works even better then OoS IMO. One throw and I hit every mob on screen and even offscreen. Can just be a bit hustling for fast moving bosses with AoE dmg to let him trigger traps after you run out of Vaal traps, but I got used to it very fast.

Here is my current gear, gem setup and planned tree for lvl 95.

Equip:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Chest:
Spoiler

Boots:
Spoiler
2x 2-linked

Gloves:
Spoiler
Ele-Equi setup

Mainhand:
Spoiler

Shield:
Spoiler

Helemt:
Spoiler

Skill-Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAd-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQNbmnK5f0UlM9X5eVTLMEBx8CMjSvt4dlNsXYJFZI6-4c3I8auJMo-pitj0YdFPrSFy9k51XWgKRmnljlwxOCx_noaHTaYlfJDXzqurQMRnHhiB2q_knK076KoS-TJ3_GwcXsGCy_FdeGrlZji3oBb-L3hEhca8NtEmkXHHF5na4DdZErXwS3MYx298FaK6PyQYe3PoPMPC3GrhDMK7aMRviTg1-ePClP7DiCm-98n9-aO6cI0B_v6xGWDki3MOhaJogMXxynU6V8g6eUXl3R_RhWPAXviPk3189JsXzwkQdCenpwu_wVfsb3fqE=

Last edited by Gambit79 on May 2, 2017, 7:06:26 PM
New patch for 3.0 cuts damage on RF totems by 45%. Must've been a good skill.

RIP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info