Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

"
Kiwi2016 wrote:

Fyndel, do you think i should give up GMP when i link bow for another gem? Or keep it anyway ? Thanks
keep defnetly its amazing for clearing this is a good setup for bosses if u add barrage in 6l ur dmg gonna be sick
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hi there Fyndel, was wondering, where do you go first while lvling? clear witch zone first or clear south of ranger first?
"
opower wrote:
Hi there Fyndel, was wondering, where do you go first while lvling? clear witch zone first or clear south of ranger first?
i am not good at lvling gotta ask someone that races alot i always copy some racing strat before league and then rush it works 99% of the times
Every Class 100
i meant in your skill tree lol
Could you post screens of your Tornado Shot stats please ? What's yopur tooltip
"
sanomano wrote:
Could you post screens of your Tornado Shot stats please ? What's yopur tooltip
11k i think my char does not have any gear anymore sry not possible , the extra dmg u get from doomflecht doesnt reflect in tooltip best bet is path of building
Every Class 100
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRBbUF-QYjDPIPxBEvEVARgRXXFfAV_RcmGyUdTyBuIuoi9CSdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5OdQ7fD7PQdBHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBQQlFHUzVWY13yX2pfcGJaY0Njp2wLbRlvV3BSdvd4GXj5eoR7FH7dfyt_xoNthq6J04w2jYGNuY2_j_qTJ5smoJ-hIqGkokCio6XLpyun1K_rtMW1SLjKvebBoMHFwuzDOsSi0K3Q0NfP2Vvb591G34rfmOHb51To1ukC62PsGO-I8NXy4fT4-Tf9bv7I_94=?accountName=Calyistis&characterName=AskMeAboutMyWaifu

Here's my tree / Gear, but I feel like I'm doing very little dps compared to you. At full frenzy / power charges my tooltip is at 3800.

Last edited by _toots on Apr 9, 2017, 7:46:57 PM
"
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRBbUF-QYjDPIPxBEvEVARgRXXFfAV_RcmGyUdTyBuIuoi9CSdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5OdQ7fD7PQdBHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBQQlFHUzVWY13yX2pfcGJaY0Njp2wLbRlvV3BSdvd4GXj5eoR7FH7dfyt_xoNthq6J04w2jYGNuY2_j_qTJ5smoJ-hIqGkokCio6XLpyun1K_rtMW1SLjKvebBoMHFwuzDOsSi0K3Q0NfP2Vvb591G34rfmOHb51To1ukC62PsGO-I8NXy4fT4-Tf9bv7I_94=?accountName=Calyistis&characterName=AskMeAboutMyWaifu

Here's my tree / Gear, but I feel like I'm doing very little dps compared to you. At full frenzy / power charges my tooltip is at 3800.

besides ur gloves and belt i like ur gear (helmet still needs chaos roll) my first question without skyforth arent u perma stunned? u rly need that boots enchant so about the dps u took the claw nodes without even having the jewel socket unlocked that changes them to bow nodes? i am not sure what flask u use but those have a big role in dps aswell and DEFENTLY get the flask nodes i think the problem here is just the to low lvl combined with the missing ascendancy node , nothing more i can help rly try to copy what u see on the build guide it should be damn smooth then

tldr: ur gear looks like the budget was gone before it was finished with lack of lvls
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 9, 2017, 9:37:40 PM
Real fun build. Stun is a problem, but I'll see if I can get some 80% boots instead of the 65% I have now.

As for the next course of actions on what to update/get, any pointers? Dying Sun is on the list but that shit is quite expensive.
Seeing my DPS go from 31k to 20 is a little disheartening in path of building 8-)

Spoiler
Fyndel, pls say gems in 5l for barrage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info