Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

1 question, is a very big difference to use elemental focus instead of slower projectiles on barrage/VBA setup? is for the armour colours
"
Morelikeew wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Just getting started, what should I focus on first?

Spoiler

New boots; preferably rares with decent resists seeing as you're wasting suffixes elsewhere on resists that are better used for multi/accuracy etc. Brinerot's are not needed here, we get plenty of damage. Get the Uber lab 80% chance to avoid stun too. (Ignore this if you can get Skyforth.)

You need accuracy, preferably 2 300+ rolls amongst your Rings/Amulet/Helm/Gloves
I'd honestly take accuracy over Attack Speed on gloves for mapping. (If you're boss farming with Barrage then get both. TS and VBA don't particularly care about attack speed due to 1 shot clearing everything.)

Get multi + WED on your amulet. Upgrade to Phys + WED rings, mastercraft %ES on them.

No idea why you feel the need to run 3 enlightens, you should be more than comfortable running 25%/25%/35%. But if you must, at least put Herald of Ash and Discipline in the same 4L so they both get the effect of the same enlighten and you get an extra socket, use this for Increased Duration + Vaal Haste if you're not running with a support. Use the Vorici jeweller's method if it's colours you're struggling with.

Roll Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline, you don't need freeze removal.

After this it's +1 Quiver, get Skyforth and that's about it. A flask mod crystal might do some good too (if you can get one with t1 WED, Flask mods and ES)

Hey thanks for the response! I didn't know anybody was watching this thread still.

Since that post I got a headhunter and these gloves:

Will look into your other advice.
livejamie
Short questions to this build:

1. How do you deal with reflect?

2. In which situation do you use Burning Arrow/Barrage?

3. In which situation do you use Blink Arrow?

4. You use Immortal Call which consumes Endurance-Charges... how do you generate them in this Build?

Thanks!
Last edited by xXSylarXx on May 20, 2017, 10:00:02 AM
"
xXSylarXx wrote:

4. You use Immortal Call which consumes Endurance-Charges... how do you generate them in this Build?

Thanks!

All valid questions as this could be made clearer in the original guide. Great build, but the guide would be excellent if these points were addressed as well.

Just my two cents,

Hope this helps.

"
xXSylarXx wrote:

Thanks!

1. Vinktar will make you pretty much "immune" to reflect.

2. Use barrage, it's more effective overall.

3. Mobility?

4. Immortal Call + CWDT, just to tank one hit.
Last edited by Mathemoto on Jun 10, 2017, 12:13:40 AM
Just got back from 2-3 years away. How's this build for leveling?
This build doesn't work if there's no talisman zone?... It's definetely not as efficient right? What can we use to replace Rigwalds Quill?
"
beg4e wrote:
This build doesn't work if there's no talisman zone?... It's definetely not as efficient right? What can we use to replace Rigwalds Quill?

there is a divination card for rigwalds quills, its typically very cheap because its not used often. Maybe 1-2ex max for the set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info