Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Can we make zana mods not useless?

"
"
Nephalim wrote:
2 chaos for 10 quantity with the offset of making monsters hit like a truck or giving yourself enfeeble?
With T16 maps at 18 chaos, how could this possibly be cost efficient or advantageous?

Is anyone actually blowing 2 chaos for these zana mods for even T16 maps outside of standard league?

I would put it the other way around. If you're already running a t16 (lets say, 19c) you spent 4 chisels, so another 1.5c, an alch and a vaal (if not a little chaos spamming) you're at like 22-23c minimum, maybe upwards of 25c if you're super picky about rolls and chaos spam. Is a 7-10% increase (i.e. 2 chaos) for more iiq/iir really going to concern you? Probably not. If it does, then you're not ready to play at the end game. Go back to yellows and t11's. Come back to the big boys table when you're ready to not bitch and moan about a couple of chaos.

I have done more T16 maps than likely 95% of the population will ever and have one of the fastest, if not fastest t16 clears in the entire game, please get off your high horse. I was going to type something meaningful but I'd rather not waste my time with remarks like that.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 23, 2017, 10:58:37 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
2 chaos for 10 quantity with the offset of making monsters hit like a truck or giving yourself enfeeble?
With T16 maps at 18 chaos, how could this possibly be cost efficient or advantageous?

Is anyone actually blowing 2 chaos for these zana mods for even T16 maps outside of standard league?

I would put it the other way around. If you're already running a t16 (lets say, 19c) you spent 4 chisels, so another 1.5c, an alch and a vaal (if not a little chaos spamming) you're at like 22-23c minimum, maybe upwards of 25c if you're super picky about rolls and chaos spam. Is a 7-10% increase (i.e. 2 chaos) for more iiq/iir really going to concern you? Probably not. If it does, then you're not ready to play at the end game. Go back to yellows and t11's. Come back to the big boys table when you're ready to not bitch and moan about a couple of chaos.

I have done more T16 maps than likely 95% of the population will ever and have one of the fastest, if not fastest t16 clears in the entire game, please get off your high horse. I was going to type something meaningful but I'd rather not waste my time with remarks like that.

K, so you're the best play in all of poe. whines about 2 chaos for some iiq. #firstworldproblems
"

K, so you're the best play in all of poe. whines about 2 chaos for some iiq. #firstworldproblems

It's quite clear from where I sit that you do not understand what it is he saying. It's not about spending the currency, it's about return on investment from spending the currency.

Wealthy people rarely make poor investments. It's kinda why they're wealthy.
"

its silly mindsets like that that turn rich people into poor people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info