Can we make zana mods not useless?

2 chaos for 10 quantity with the offset of making monsters hit like a truck or giving yourself enfeeble?
With T16 maps at 18 chaos, how could this possibly be cost efficient or advantageous?

Is anyone actually blowing 2 chaos for these zana mods for even T16 maps outside of standard league?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
I'm sure no one do that in Standard league as well.
Yeah I am playing standard and I can't imagine using them. Maybe if the lower ones cost alts I'd consider it but for chaos, no thanks.

Or maybe increase the IIQ.
2 chaos for 10 quantity is a win if you expect to make 20c in a map without it. Not into that kind of play, myself, so I don't even know if 20c per map is a reasonable estimate of a return on drops.
With Leaguestones I've not bothered with Zana. I doubt anyone on my friends list has either. Sucks that Standard got fucked for it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
With Leaguestones I've not bothered with Zana. I doubt anyone on my friends list has either. Sucks that Standard got fucked for it.

Did you bother with zana before? Because I didn't, she felt like even worse of a deal then.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Did you bother with zana before? Because I didn't, she felt like even worse of a deal then.

Oh ofc

Bloodlines on higher maps was totally worth imo for sustainability. You do not use it on lower maps like Strand meta, but on t14+ etc. Beyond was reserved for more XP in high density areas like Shaped Shore/Atoll, and was quite valuable.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I would prefer keeping the leagues in there as zana mods, but I think the next best option would for her to give you mods that increase pack size. This would give you a reasonable option to put it on your map instead of chaos spamming it if you like the quantity but aren't happy with pack size. The mods she has now should be priced way lower, like in alterations or transmutes.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Bloodlines was a huge boon for dedicated mappers because it was one of very few ways to increase your map gains outside of flat quantity.

I believe telemetry from GGG would show a massive decrease in chaos orb sinkage due to how bad zana mods are at this point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
2 chaos for 10 quantity with the offset of making monsters hit like a truck or giving yourself enfeeble?
With T16 maps at 18 chaos, how could this possibly be cost efficient or advantageous?

Is anyone actually blowing 2 chaos for these zana mods for even T16 maps outside of standard league?

I would put it the other way around. If you're already running a t16 (lets say, 19c) you spent 4 chisels, so another 1.5c, an alch and a vaal (if not a little chaos spamming) you're at like 22-23c minimum, maybe upwards of 25c if you're super picky about rolls and chaos spam. Is a 7-10% increase (i.e. 2 chaos) for more iiq/iir really going to concern you? Probably not. If it does, then you're not ready to play at the end game. Go back to yellows and t11's. Come back to the big boys table when you're ready to not bitch and moan about a couple of chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info