[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Do you think I can swap wild strike for sunder?

I have a 20% sunder already leveled and it will be a waste...

thank you

It will always be worse as this build is tailored around Wild Strike. There are better builds out there suited for Sunder.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
How did you get 150 intelligence? I'm currently level 84 with 34 intelligence..
Last edited by terice1 on Aug 21, 2017, 2:59:30 PM
"
terice1 wrote:
How did you get 150 intellect? I'm currently level 84 with 34 intellect..

look at the items

Advice on what to focus on getting next? And in what order I need to get what would be unfathomable appreciated! =)
I've run a map with the Point Blank modifier and I wonder why we aren't running it.

Seems like a good damage increase vs bosses and trash drops like flies anyway.
"
Barooky wrote:
I've run a map with the Point Blank modifier and I wonder why we aren't running it.

Seems like a good damage increase vs bosses and trash drops like flies anyway.

This affects projectiles only and when using wild strike only the cold attack's second effect is a projectile so on average this will only affect 1 in 3 hits. Still, it gives a 50% more modifier to those cold waves at close range and it's only 1 point so maybe it is worth it for 1 node. I'm not sure if the cold wave does enough damage in it's own to justify this.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Would be worthy to pick vitality void?
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Would be worthy to pick vitality void?

Nope, you get all the leech you need from the berserker ascendancy nodes. Absolutely not worth the 3 points.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
My first Wild Strike build, and I got to say it's a pretty fun skill. I just picked up an Atziri's Disfavour and got lucky and managed to get a 39% Kaom's Heart from The Void divination card on the same day. Wasn't sure if I should have sold the Kaom's to get my 6 link but I feel like the extra survivability from Kaom's is more important. Enjoying the build with my own modifications. I really prefer true stun immunity so I went for Unwavering Stance / Iron Reflexes. I also got the 10% chance to shock/ignite/freeze to use with Elemental Proliferation (which gives 20% shock/freeze/ignite) for mapping. Adds safety due to freezing/chilling and you can shock a lot more enemies with the new ailment mechanics, so you don't even lose much damage (like in breaches for example). You can just swap in Elemental Focus for high HP bosses that you can't shock. The other thing is Ele Prolif is just fun to have, I love freezing/shattering entire packs.

It was kind of clunky at first, but stacking attack speed, getting the helm enchant, and getting the +2 weapon range on Atziri's really makes clearing a lot smoother. Still trying to get curse on hit gloves, but CwDT enfeeble is also a nice extra layer of defense.

Also I've been able to run lab pretty well using Belly of the Beast on swap for the 50% increased life recovery from flasks. With reduced flask charges on an eternal life flask, traps really aren't that bad, especially with the life flask recharge pantheon bonus.
Sup, I have a question
Dropped this sec ago and i don't know if i should sell it for ~25c or maybe keep it instead of this

I can't get a good helmet and was standing with this one to have any res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info