[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

edit
Last edited by Lunarsz on Aug 24, 2017, 2:03:00 AM
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Anyone mind helping me get my gear in order?
I can do like tier 8-9 maps but my damage is lackluster and its way to easy to get 1 shotted.
Im capped on resist though, what should I be upgrading next and such only my 2nd season.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lunarsz/characters

Btw im getting destroyed in stuns

You need to put your wild strike in at least a 4L, preferably a 5L
My wild strike is in my 5-link weapon?
I have 7.2k HP right now but I feel a bit squishy. I don't know if it's just blood rage eating my hp or something else. I have almost as much dexterity as I have strength, so maybe that's the problem? Does Kaom's Roots have negative sinergy with evasion, because of unweavering stance? It's my second league playing so I'm newish. Also I usually die to slam type attacks from bosses even with my amount of HP, is that normal?
"
I have 7.2k HP right now but I feel a bit squishy. I don't know if it's just blood rage eating my hp or something else. I have almost as much dexterity as I have strength, so maybe that's the problem? Does Kaom's Roots have negative sinergy with evasion, because of unweavering stance? It's my second league playing so I'm newish. Also I usually die to slam type attacks from bosses even with my amount of HP, is that normal?

My point of view (need another advices):

- blood rage could be dangerous, I personnaly have it in a CWDT setup. Usefull, but I always have a finger on a life potion after killing pack/boss. More dangerous if you kill some corrupted mob or another else who bleed you.
- Kaom's roots is really good for life and stun immunity, but yes, you lose your evasion and this build don't have tons of armor. So, you're more squishy. I'm not fan of these for clearing map.

But this negatives points are not a problem (or lesser ;) )if you have suffisant damage. Our best defense is dps + leech + vaal pact. Big HP is necessary to avoid one shoot by boss, but you can't avoid totally this. In particular in big map with lot of mods.

(ps: apologise my english, not native).
"
eaglez0r wrote:

Kaom's Roots gives Unwavering Stance which you unable to evade attacks, meaning if you have lots of evasion on gear, then you need to use Iron Reflexes with it.

I'm currently at 7.7k life with Kaom's Heart and I feel pretty safe, but right now I'm in the process of 6 linking my Atziri's Disfavour so even with just 6.8k using a 5L Belly I'm able to be fairly tanky due to the high damage I can output. Make sure you have Fortify up when fighting bosses and use CwDT linked with Immortal Call and Enfeeble. With 7.2k and stun immunity, you should be able to facetank almost anything. Also make sure you have plenty of attack speed. Attack speed = defense for a vaal pact berserker since we are a leech tank and the sooner we hit after taking a chunk of damage, the shorter the window it is to get hit again before healing.
Hello everyone! I've been loving this build. I'm clearing t13 maps really easily, and even up to 15 with the correct enchantments. I do feel very squishy though -- even with Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics, I can get one-shot by bosses, or even nuked from full to close to nothing before I can react.

I don't have a lot of money saved up because I don't have a ton of time to play, but I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my items/passives and possibly give me some advice. What is the best upgrade path for me to take right now? Should I be respeccing for more life nodes?

(I haven't been able to unlock uber lab yet, and I feel like that might help as well when I finally get that done... stupid last trial is hiding from me.)

Passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0FtQd1CZYPqxNMFCAUdRa_FukX4RjbIVUhYCLqI_YkNySLJpUm-Co4LlMwcTB3MHwyATWSOQ46Qj38QKBHfkp9S3hNkk4yUEdRR1b6WGNZ_l4TXz9f0GHiZFJlTWegaGV07XTxdqx313fjeA14enj5eWh673zZft1_K4TZhO-FUodqh3aMz419jbmNv5d5mFepJ6luqZStjbIZtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsCmwQTBo8M6xtjPes9-02_UI9i92WHawdw93ajiYeOf5FHo1uoY6wnvDvPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov9bg==?accountName=Veraticus&characterName=Otheth

Items:
Find myself getting 1 shotted in tier 10-12 maps.
Am I missing something besides more damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lunarsz/characters

Cant afford a Kaoms or even close to it at this point, let alone a disfavour.
"
What is the best upgrade path for me to take right now?

> Buy a devoto's devotion with +40% WS damage, around 50/60 chaos. Find one yesterday with good rolls on helm for 57 chaos.
> Stack chaos for a Belly of the beast. You can have one for 60/70 chaos. Cheaper if you take bad rolls and divine it after (rngesus).
Kaom's heart is BiS for this build, but the price is ... overestimated for me. I'm a semi casual player too, and i don't think i 'll buy one this season.
> Buy an Atziri's promise.

Personnaly, it will be your next step. After that : atziri's disfavour, enchant on gloves, ...

"
I haven't been able to unlock uber lab yet, and I feel like that might help as well when I finally get that done... stupid last trial is hiding from me.)

channel /820 is your best friend :)

With the last ascendency, you'll have a huge boost of damage, but it increase your damage taken ... so take care. And more life node would be interesting, mostly if you use devoto and belly (not flat life).

Last edited by Ulren001 on Aug 24, 2017, 6:11:22 AM
"
nullharmonic wrote:
My first Wild Strike build, and I got to say it's a pretty fun skill. I just picked up an Atziri's Disfavour and got lucky and managed to get a 39% Kaom's Heart from The Void divination card on the same day. Wasn't sure if I should have sold the Kaom's to get my 6 link but I feel like the extra survivability from Kaom's is more important. Enjoying the build with my own modifications. I really prefer true stun immunity so I went for Unwavering Stance / Iron Reflexes. I also got the 10% chance to shock/ignite/freeze to use with Elemental Proliferation (which gives 20% shock/freeze/ignite) for mapping. Adds safety due to freezing/chilling and you can shock a lot more enemies with the new ailment mechanics, so you don't even lose much damage (like in breaches for example). You can just swap in Elemental Focus for high HP bosses that you can't shock. The other thing is Ele Prolif is just fun to have, I love freezing/shattering entire packs.

It was kind of clunky at first, but stacking attack speed, getting the helm enchant, and getting the +2 weapon range on Atziri's really makes clearing a lot smoother. Still trying to get curse on hit gloves, but CwDT enfeeble is also a nice extra layer of defense.

Also I've been able to run lab pretty well using Belly of the Beast on swap for the 50% increased life recovery from flasks. With reduced flask charges on an eternal life flask, traps really aren't that bad, especially with the life flask recharge pantheon bonus.

You are correct about attck speed, I have been using Ancestral Protector now instead of Warchief. I have yet to get Kaom's, it's so expensive this league.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info