I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

What a bunch of crybabies.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That's nice. I demand people stop making ridiculous demands.

Ps SSF is the only way to avoid the massive amounts of trade/rmt exploitation people can and will do. Nut up.

Unfortunately that will never happen. Just look at the buffoon we in the U.S.A. have as a president. Lunacy/Insanity at the highest level. Our pres is a Twitter twit and all who voted him in are the P. T. Barnum suckers born to follow. People will never learn from the past (don't confuse me with the facts) {sic} thus there will always be ridiculous demands made to GGG as in real life.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 21, 2017, 10:38:01 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Unfortunately that will never happen. Just look at the buffoon we in the U.S.A. have as a president. Lunacy/Insanity at the highest level. Our pres is a Twitter twit and all who voted him in are the P. T. Barnum suckers born to follow. People will never learn from the past (don't confuse me with the facts) {sic} thus there will always be ridiculous demands made to GGG as in real life.

Have you tried expressing your emotions to your gender studies professor?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Mar 21, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
Where's that "Sky is falling" thread?
"
Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool

that is the fucking stupidest selling point I could imagine. LOL. wtf is an economy in a game where trading is actively made awkward and discouraged by design.

but maybe that's why league features don't actually affect anything and just give some monsters a new buff or introduce a new type of strongbox. actually ggg aren't lazy and uncreative, they are crafty. like mcdonalds introducing a "new" burger that has a different sauce and lettuce and thus costs 2x more. right? RIGHT FANBOYS?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Mar 21, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
"
Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool

Yep, great idea. Just dump all the leeched, glitched, exploited currency into standard and I go back to diablo3.
Sure thing OP, just because a bunch of people exploited a bug (and actually got banned for it, essentially removing their earnings from the league), I should have to get to earn everything all over again, while standing at a networth of tens of exalts.

How about no?
"
LMTR14 wrote:
wtf is an economy in a game where trading is actively made awkward and discouraged by design.

effective trade just accelerates the accumulation of power.

some "chosen few" winning while all others lose is not desirable in real life, why should it be desirable in a game?
"
鬼殺し wrote:

That was when the game was in beta and the devs treated it as such by posting here a lot. Now it's still in beta, just a beta with a ridiculously vitriolic community, far more exploits and players who see GGG as the enemy, and so are happy to use said exploits rather than report them.

I hope 3.0 finds some way of streamlining the game so that it retains complexity without be easily compromised. I really do.

i had several points in the game's evolution where i thought that the complexity must be almost not manageable from the source code / mechanics point of view.

but it was mark_ggg's mechanics thread which showed that the player base is the choke point
because this:

"
Chris wrote:
The team are aware of some inconsistencies here and want to solve them. This is a large refactor that we're postponing until "soon".

is a severe understatement. that thread was a disaster and i admired mark_ggg's endurance trying to fight it.
"
cronus wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
wtf is an economy in a game where trading is actively made awkward and discouraged by design.

effective trade just accelerates the accumulation of power.

some "chosen few" winning while all others lose is not desirable in real life, why should it be desirable in a game?

It's not even about such a comparison.

OP likes to pretend that the economy doesn't get scewed within a week anyway. As if flipping currency with interest and then price fixing is not a thing or anything.

But no, the problem is more chayula items making it into the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info