I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

"
"
Hahahah you fucking wish ''bro''

GGG could write letter to players:
"Thanks for participating in this one month flashback league. We are starting new 2 month version in a few days. All your items and characters will be transfered to standard."

I actually would like that too.

"Chris won't listen when we want alpha realm up earlier and longer"
No Problem,
Exile
Yeah, League is kinda pointless at this point. People already get all good stuff and probably quit League or RMT'd like crazy and get $$$$ in real life. This was one of the worst (if not worst) things happened in PoE lately.

Chris being shady and dishonest in his response (exclusively on Reddit, because fuck Official Forums - who cares about it) only adds insults to injury.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 21, 2017, 6:03:44 AM
This the thread where you sign up for free money?
To everyone claiming their time would be wasted, exacly what time would be wasted?

Characters get moved to STD every damn time after a league, this is nothing different.

I would love a league reset, even if its just to make it fair for everyone again.

I'm close to 90 and i couldn't give any more shits if i have to reroll. I still have this toon in Standard, all good
So... I have been sick for 14 days and would honestly love to be filled in on the issue. Any links anyone?
"
aldorus wrote:
So... I have been sick for 14 days and would honestly love to be filled in on the issue. Any links anyone?

No or ban incoming... Reddit youtube inifficial poe forums all show all exploits, legacy is broken as fuck!
No Problem,
Exile
the things that disturbed me the most aren't how ggg handled the issue, shit bugs happen and they did what they could. a restart would do more damage than the bug abuse.

it's that they (again) gave in to reddit witchhunts which demanded that heads are rolling (aka banwave).
long gone the times that they punished people caught for macro scripting by renaming the character from OldManWithABow to OldManWithABot.
if anything, this will lead to more witchhunts for some reddit fame, everybody who has kids knows this, ggg obviously not.

second issue is that chris argumented that early progress of elite players isn't much different from people cheating. and he sees no problem in those guys getting such a gargantuan advantage by nolifing the first week. diminishing returns anyone?
"
aldorus wrote:

Hundreds of people were able to make million exalted orbs without doing anything, at least since 8 March to March 18-19 by using Infinite Charges for Leaguestones bug with Guaranteed Chayula, Perandus Archive, Cartographer's Chest, etc. etc. every single map.

GGG fucked up big time this one.

GGG's official response was shady and dishonest. Reddit and some people here ate it like it was delicious pizza and thinks nothing big happened and it's all fine now.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Hundreds of people

You got a source for that?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
make million exalted orbs

And for this?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:

Hundreds of people were able to make million exalted orbs without doing anything, at least since 8 March to March 18-19 by using Infinite Charges for Leaguestones bug with Guaranteed Chayula, Perandus Archive, Cartographer's Chest, etc. etc. every single map.

GGG fucked up big time this one.

GGG's official response was shady and dishonest. Reddit and some people here ate it like it was delicious pizza and thinks nothing big happened and it's all fine now.

If I understand it correctly, there was a way to somehow make a leaguestone not consume charges? So all those "Next area contains Chayula breach" leaguestones... I see. Easy money. Sounds like a serious mess, especially if the exploit was - well - exploited for so long without being reported.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info