Key Give Away, Was fun Contest Closed

"
gdup wrote:
"
servvs wrote:
It's opposite day and I want to hear why you never want to play this game. Make me cry and you may just never get a key to play.

EDIT: Remember guys, its opposite day. I want to hear how yall feel in opposite terms. Anything praising the game will be taken as an insult and will not be the winning post.

so you actually do want hear about why we want to play this game by saying It's opposite day and I want to hear why you never want to play this game?

no
"
servvs wrote:

that is exactly incorrect

My edited version is alot worse, dont check it out
"
servvs wrote:
"
gdup wrote:
"
servvs wrote:
It's opposite day and I want to hear why you never want to play this game. Make me cry and you may just never get a key to play.

EDIT: Remember guys, its opposite day. I want to hear how yall feel in opposite terms. Anything praising the game will be taken as an insult and will not be the winning post.

so you actually do want hear about why we want to play this game by saying It's opposite day and I want to hear why you never want to play this game?

no

this game is awsome dont know why anyone would want to slate this game :)
I never want to play this game because i hate video games. That's it. Video games will me with so much rage and hate that i just want to eat a kitten and give its bones to its siblings.

Also this game just looks like another shitty diablo clone.

Never give me a key.
I wondering which game is more interesting tetris or PoE. I think I just play some minesweeper.
"
Senolis wrote:
I wondering which game is more interesting tetris or PoE. I think I just play some minesweeper.

BOOHOOHOO. That made me cry so much.

[out of oppsite day]
Contest is ending. Random.org will post one of these people to receive the key

Necrodir
Holynerd
Nthar
gdup
solidspidey
Ffahath
Senolis

I will run it in just a moment
this game is by far the best thing i have ever seen or heard in my entire life its so good it makes me want explode in to tiny little bits all over the floor i cannot exspress how good this game acctually is i mean thare are no words its just that good Fact!!!!!!!
Path of Exile is a gateway game of the worst kind. It's a bad concept, a clusterfu** of weapons and armour that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive numbers of said equipment and DARKNESS. The normal player can see this as the crap it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the game itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the crap of its core make it a breeding ground for morons, unsociable children who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The people with beta keys all trying their hardest to look cool, the RANDOM, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole skill tree faggotry and everything about the this game fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party overpowered items, emphasis on RANDOM, and overall boringness of the game make it fit just right with the "want to be the very best" drives of your average preteen and their sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of crapt that makes little kiddies and stupid morons eat this crap right the f**k up.

Path of Exile is basically THE game to attract the most hated game fanbase known to THE WORLD, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every person to troll the hell out of this game and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no developers working on this ever make a game again.

Spoiler

Do I win? The key is for a friend who has been waiting for quite a while.
Last edited by charlotteqt on Feb 9, 2012, 2:34:47 PM
This game is entirely uninteresting. The skill system it uses has been done time and time again and five classes is an incredible disappointment. The monsters look as generic as they are ugly, which I suppose fits the world as it is a big awful mess of pixels that puts other games in the genre on a pedestal far surpassing it.

The worst part of all this? The worst? You shove beta keys down our throat. You sign up? KEY. You talk on the forums? KEY. Beat a group of monsters in game? KEY KEY KEY KEY KEY.

I hate this terrible game, and if I get one more damn key, I'm never playing it for the rest of my life.
I never want to play this game because it's fanbase is worse than Sonic the freaking Hedgehogs fanbase. You guys are everything bad in the world and should just be exiled.

See what I did there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info