Key Give Away, Was fun Contest Closed

It's opposite day and I want to hear why you never want to play this game. Make me cry and you may just never get a key to play.

EDIT: Remember guys, its opposite day. I want to hear how yall feel in opposite terms. Anything praising the game will be taken as an insult and will not be the winning post.
Last edited by servvs on Feb 9, 2012, 2:48:44 PM
I will never play this game cause they are spamming me with beta keys, seems pretty desperate...
i never wanna play this game, cause its the dumbest, most ugliest game i have ever seen. worst graphics, horrible everything.

Im So glad its opposite day, or i would feel horrible for saying all this. lol
I've never even heard of this game. Why exactly would I want to play it instead of Diablo 3?
Many thanks to scutmonkey for the beta key!
"
Unkn0wnG0d wrote:
i never wanna play this game, cause its the dumbest, most ugliest game i have ever seen. worst graphics, horrible everything.

You made your post so much better by saying that you are glad to see the game. This makes me very happy and I don't think you should repost to try again. Anyone who says that they feel horrible about calling this game bad will receive a beta key.
at the moment I am working on my psychology essay
if i had a key i would play the game and cant read all these unbelievable examples how people change from human to half apes in second just for earning a beta key
i hate this game so much it makes me angry and the footage ive seen is so crap it makes me cry with sadness :(

im so glad it is opposite day cos it is the worst game in the world
Why would anyone want to play a free game? Free games usually suck and especially indie games with no funding behind them. I love big company games with no creativity. They always provide the best gaming experience! Also, isnt this a blatant rip off of Diablo 2? Nice try guys...you are more than a decade late to the party.......

I mean seriously why would anyone want to emulate Diablo 2? It was one of the worst games ever made. The graphics were awful and seriously all you have to do is click on enemies to attack? There was no depth whatsoever to the combat and it was such an easy game with no replay value. I think I could have made a better game than that. People who like that game are just dumb.
Last edited by solidspidey on Feb 9, 2012, 2:21:11 PM
So far we do not have 2 contestants who may win

Edit: we do not have 3 contestants now. Post above me made me very angry. I don't want to hear anymore, please stop
Last edited by servvs on Feb 9, 2012, 1:55:11 PM
"
servvs wrote:
"
Unkn0wnG0d wrote:

You made your post so much better by saying that you are glad to see the game. This makes me very happy and I don't think you should repost to try again. Anyone who says that they feel horrible about calling this game bad will receive a beta key.

It being opposite day, doesn't that mean he actually doesn't feel bad at all? :O
Many thanks to scutmonkey for the beta key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info