GGG said they dont want to make Mystery boxes better and threatened us

You're paying for things that make your character look pretty and have zero impact on gameplay... you're mad at the wrong person(s).
Willing to bet the OP has never bought a mystery box in his life nor would he ever buy one regardless of what changes are made and is just whining for whinings sake.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Last edited by MarloStanfield on Mar 20, 2017, 11:04:07 AM
"
...just whining for whinings sake.

I don't know if that is the case or not, but there sure is a hell of a lot of that on the forums. Can make it difficult for newer and "casuals" to get information they need while they're doing research at work and have to sift through the people complaining they play 8000 hours and can't 6L something.

Sorry about your life choices.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
...just whining for whinings sake.

I don't know if that is the case or not, but there sure is a hell of a lot of that on the forums. Can make it difficult for newer and "casuals" to get information they need while they're doing research at work and have to sift through the people complaining they play 8000 hours and can't 6L something.

Sorry about your life choices.

+1

At least when there's a Sexcalibur thread you know what you get...
You should get a job at Kotaku. They can use bloggers like you.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I know the scam boxes must be hugely profitable but I detest them. The one freemium aspect of the game (exploit addict's inability not to overspend on trivial junk).
my (crazy as as usual) suggestion to ggg would be to stop selling mtx directly and have mystery boxes only beside supporter pack content.

We all need to give him a break... he's French.
yeah, let's all praise the honest transparant GGG !

the scammers who worked for YEARS behind our backs on an xbox version,
with PC supporter $$$ :D

IGN: Bluntexile
And all this because you can't cope with the realities of gambling....and your just to impatient to wait and buy them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 20, 2017, 1:23:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info