[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Alter3go wrote:
Desecrate maybe before boss fights. But I dropped the skill. Don't need it. And not sure if I should run ur setup with the curse helmet. I would loose even more res. And I got a 3ex ES helmet at the moment on. Thought of trying an shield instead of secound clay shaper

Res does not matter when the monsters cant hit you. Look i finished the game with this build trust me when i say my setup is better.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
ejay3000 wrote:
is it better to use empower lvl 3/4 or fire pen?

I tried emp 4 felt like fire pen is faster.

Why not both?

I'm not following why the OP lists spell Echo for a gem slot. F that.

because golem fireballs are affected by echo as well. They shoot twice.
Not worth running 1 Clayshaper and 1 United in Dream?
"
Selzien wrote:
Not worth running 1 Clayshaper and 1 United in Dream?

Depends on what purpose u wanna use it for.
Clayshaper gives an extra golem + 30% life to minions
if u wanna make ur golems leech life for damage they deal u ll decrease their hp by 30% but its a good idea. I wont suggest doing it for mapping its gonna slow you down, only situation it might help is where your golems die and you can easily pass those situations by playing smart.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 5, 2017, 12:28:42 PM
@MrsDeath

do u use 5 fire golems and 1 Lightning Golem?
I tried ur setup and its really better then the one from OP.
"
anone wrote:

because golem fireballs are affected by echo as well. They shoot twice.

erma gerd, I had no idea lol

Dang.
"
Alter3go wrote:
@MrsDeath

do u use 5 fire golems and 1 Lightning Golem?
I tried ur setup and its really better then the one from OP.

Yes i do use 5 flame - 1 lightning. The reason is there is so much damage u can achieve with 6 flame golems after that you need some cast speed and cooldowns for golem skills.With the 1st ascendancy skill we get we also do have 100% inc. golem buff effects.It means at lvl 21 lightning golem it adds +20% cast speed to our flame golems. Thats how you can get faster clearing speed with ur golems also item rarity and culling strike linked to lightning golem gives some extra bonuses.
I find OP's setup is pretty good too but it lacks of defence, thats why i choose to remove anger and put defensive curses in. It helped me clearing the game content i hope it works for you aswell.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 6, 2017, 12:14:04 AM
"
infusionxD wrote:
When you guys run shaper do you use MF gear still? I'm sitting at 6k ES should i get more before i attempt shaper? Should i swap my gloves and ammy for a ES one for shaper or?

i use normal gear not MF to get around 11k ES for 1st bosses and 2 phases then when i know im gonna be on last phase i put on FULL MF gear, 1x andvarius quant gloves n boots rarity amy rarirty helm everything MF.

youre going to die anyways so stack MF hard then die and let the golems kill for massive lootsposion.
"
tweakzero wrote:
"
infusionxD wrote:
When you guys run shaper do you use MF gear still? I'm sitting at 6k ES should i get more before i attempt shaper? Should i swap my gloves and ammy for a ES one for shaper or?

i use normal gear not MF to get around 11k ES for 1st bosses and 2 phases then when i know im gonna be on last phase i put on FULL MF gear, 1x andvarius quant gloves n boots rarity amy rarirty helm everything MF.

youre going to die anyways so stack MF hard then die and let the golems kill for massive lootsposion.

Well there is only 1 boss can challange us with golems that is the wolven king. But you can easily pass him with bleed flasks or death's door as i do.
LEVEL 80

with 5x Harmonie and 1 Eminence .
Clear speed is decent not fast in compared with another build but not slow either.
The problem I'm having atm with MF gear is crappy resist and low ES but It does not matter that much when mobs can not hit you.
Also, I feel like Golem is pretty slow. On map, I pop Quicksilver flask and move to next pack but my golems are way behind me. I have to use Convocation to move them to my location. Any solution for this?
Im happy to thrown in few more ex to improve my build for end game contents.
Which upgrades should I get next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info