[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

I'm playing this build now, I'm at level 78 with a mostly complete setup, other than using 5L and gems not being levelled to max. I have a few questions;

1. Stun - I don't see any stun protection being used. Is this just a case of 'don't get hit'?

2. It seems this build is only good at clearing if the golems one-shot mobs. Do the golems one-shot trash in T15-16 maps with 20/20s in a 6 link? Do they one-shot in shaped strands? Or will I need 21/20 or some other upgrade?

3. Is there a reason nobody is stacking minion movement speed on this build? From e.g. minion speed gem or fear crafted jewelry. It seems like it would be a great QOL upgrade if the golems keep up with you, rather than teleporting every so often and inevitably leaving some monsters un-killed

4. related to 3, does the final form of this build fully (or mostly) clear maps even if you run without stopping? I'm not sure it does, since I did a few tests on dried lake runs where my golems 1-shot mobs, and used rampage to count kills. I found that when speed running with quicksilver around the area, I would get 300-500 kills on the first circuit, and up to 300 on the second circuit. This makes me think speed-running in maps might not be viable for map sustaining. This test was with 7 harmonies + anima + might, with enough damage to 1 shot trash, total of +100% movespeed from boots and flask, 5 flame + 1 lightning golem, both ascendancies complete.
Last edited by fapmonkey2 on Apr 4, 2017, 8:40:36 AM
is it better to use empower lvl 3/4 or fire pen?
"
fapmonkey2 wrote:

3. Is there a reason nobody is stacking minion movement speed on this build? From e.g. minion speed gem or fear crafted jewelry.

It's a MF build....you use Ventors or GG gold rings.
"
ejay3000 wrote:

I tried emp 4 felt like fire pen is faster.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
fapmonkey2 wrote:
I'm playing this build now, I'm at level 78 with a mostly complete setup, other than using 5L and gems not being levelled to max. I have a few questions;

1. Stun - I don't see any stun protection being used. Is this just a case of 'don't get hit'?

2. It seems this build is only good at clearing if the golems one-shot mobs. Do the golems one-shot trash in T15-16 maps with 20/20s in a 6 link? Do they one-shot in shaped strands? Or will I need 21/20 or some other upgrade?

3. Is there a reason nobody is stacking minion movement speed on this build? From e.g. minion speed gem or fear crafted jewelry. It seems like it would be a great QOL upgrade if the golems keep up with you, rather than teleporting every so often and inevitably leaving some monsters un-killed

4. related to 3, does the final form of this build fully (or mostly) clear maps even if you run without stopping? I'm not sure it does, since I did a few tests on dried lake runs where my golems 1-shot mobs, and used rampage to count kills. I found that when speed running with quicksilver around the area, I would get 300-500 kills on the first circuit, and up to 300 on the second circuit. This makes me think speed-running in maps might not be viable for map sustaining. This test was with 7 harmonies + anima + might, with enough damage to 1 shot trash, total of +100% movespeed from boots and flask, 5 flame + 1 lightning golem, both ascendancies complete.

Its not about 1 shotting every monster its about survival at the hardest situations with this build.
I finished the game with it felt really good playing now i ll switch to hc or other build in softcore time will tell. But its worth levelling and playing thats all i can say.

Heres my setup.

Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
ejay3000 wrote:

I tried emp 4 felt like fire pen is faster.

Why not both?

I'm not following why the OP lists spell Echo for a gem slot. F that.
Hi,

Just started recently with this build. I was going for a bit of a tankier version initially but upon reading a lot of the comments on here and getting some advice it seems as though the Magic Find version should be "good enough".

So I am trying to transition into it as soon as I have the funds to buy some of the pieces.

Spoiler

Here is what I have so far (see above). Just need to get the boots, a better belt ideally with strength and better gloves, ideally with more useful resists for when I transition to Goldwyrms. Not sure I will run Sadima's but I'll probably give it a go with a cheap non-legacy set and see if I feel "tanky" enough - I just don't like dying too much - at least I would like to get to lvl 92 / 93 if possible.

I see a few people run a Primordial Eminence jewel in favour of a Harmony. Is this something you feel really benefits the build? I'm happy to try as they are only 2 - 3c atm.

For those of you rolling in ccy being a noob I just wondered what soft of maps I should be looking to farm before I try the guardians & shaper? Despite having partially re-specced into MF I do seem to find my returns from the maps I run to be in the order of a chaos or two or less sometimes. If that's normal and the answer is just to run 50 maps an evening minimum that's ok......just trying to gauge where I should be at.

Thx for any and all advice :)

Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Apr 4, 2017, 4:05:43 PM
THat's a extremely nice chain belt for not being a Crystal belt DrHarvey.

How are you meeting thte weapons strength requirment? I went with
Any chance you can post non-poeurl links as it seems to be down making your links useless for now.
"
Rebeldawg wrote:
Any chance you can post non-poeurl links as it seems to be down making your links useless for now.

Same they weren't working for me either last night. Great build so far btw just reach cruel act4 last night absolutely recking everything :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info