[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

"
mortuus wrote:
having fun with this, reached lvl 75 having the brass dome really helps 22k def, but what kills me fast or almost in 2 hits is elemental not physical lol, hard to buff allres for me :/ fire is like 52% cold and ice 20%, chaos -30% seems very bad there..

Always be resistance capped.
Chaos is harder, but having like 0% helps instead of -60% lol
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Hello,
great job OP introducing so underrated skill to 3.0. I find it annoying that if you want to build for 3.0 you either go with cyclone or totems, it is boring and, especially on std, price of items for meta build is sky high. I used my old cycloneer for experimenting with your idea and came up with something like this.
Spoiler

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYJuwthDjwRGhLhFCAUcRa7GJEaOCFVJbwnLy3SMZ41kjkOOlI64Ts7PAU8LT38QKBBP0a3R35J1U3jUEdR5ldUWGNZ812kXhNfP2FSZU1nWGjycqlza3Ttdqx3U3h6eu97jHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaozPkFWRzpLQk6iUh5d5nsWfPqIAplepJ6mUrKqtja9stz677byfvTa-p8ABwGbApsT2xq7G2Msez37SONNv2L3ZYdl82sHbT9w93dXfst-_4MPkUeSt6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXzb_ZI9zL3ufjr_gr-jw==?accountName=Cedvin&characterName=Wacksack
Items:

First major change, I'm using blood magic. It is just in testing phase but I felt like haste is just minor buff to dmg and you can apply curse in many other ways than just with blasphemy aura. On the other hand we are getting 35% increase in max hp pool - nice.
Second thing is that I picked all endurance nodes, not sure about it yet but it feels like nice buff to survi and dmg.
I tried using perseverance and in terms of dps and sustaining forty it is awesome but i had rly hard time maxing out resists and stats with just jewellery. If i ever optimise rings and amu so I will grab it for sure, for now - rare leather.
Next thing - body armour, I've made a little bit of testing and felt like belly gives us way more survi than brass dome. First of all, hp, since we are melee and not using vaal pact we need as much hp as possible because it take's us way longer to leech this big hits. Secondly, resists, it is rly nice bonus and let's us optimise jewellery in more efficient way. What is more, using belly will let us go unyelding instead of unbreakable, which buffs our almost perma fortify buff, and possibly allows us to pick rampart as more mandatory pick than just optional.
Last thing, I gave up on using single target skill as (up till t14) I hardly needed one, conc effect is just enough and instead of wasting 6l for secon attack skill we can use my favourite brotem. It gives us possibility to bleed or maim bosses or hard enemies, gives us free decoy in hard situations, buffs us (since we are not using any golem) and is our brother form another mother. You can optimise it on many diffrent ways and is always helpful.

The dmg is good, pob says around 65k effective. I was wondering if you tested similar setup to yours or mine with zerk ascendancy. With around 7,5k life this 10% increase in dmg taken shouldnt be much of a problem and we are getting huge buff to dmg, it also allows us to not waste nodes on endurance charges and mabe even change gloves to rare spiked ones. Awesome work by the way, keep it going.
Cheers
"
Trumbettoo wrote:
"
Drakomitsos wrote:
What is your opinion for the new Carnage Heart with your heavy leech build?

I have it and it's fine as it gives you good amount of attribute points that lifts ring slots to be purely heavy resistance and life based. Also gives + to all resistances and life leech. It does have penality of life but when you have most of life nodes it becomes negible (you also recive hp from str (i have 54) - That's 11% dmg increase and 27hp…)

Those are my thoughts also and it gives a lot more damage while leeching which is also really good. But does the 50% increase in life leech per second helps us or the Vitality void is all we need?
Hello, I was following your guide after coming back to this game after 3 years and I am wondering if you could give me a bit of advice on how to gem my current equipment (I left off at level 65), or if I should try to aim to buy other equipment (granted I don't have as much in the way of currency right now.)
As it is suggested I went for Vitality void. Just noticed this recently, but one node prior there is Cloth and Chain skill node which gives 36% increase in Evasion and Armor and 15% to all resistance on top of that. For investment of 2 skills I think it is worth it?
Last edited by Trumbettoo on Sep 21, 2017, 7:46:08 AM
I guess something is wrong there because on gloves we got Haste and Determination both skills have a 50% mana reserved. That means when i activate both of them my mana go to 0 and there is no more mana to use the dps skills.

wouldnt you use tidebreaker as a mace.
Will this still work in 3.2?
This is gonna rock on 3.3:
larger area and a wider angle
improved damage
deals more damage to closer targets
The Threshold Jewel now is limited to 2, but with the same combined effect.
usable with Axes
Any update or any news about this build for 3.3 please?
I would like to try this build, looks pretty solid!
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info