[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

"
TealSkor wrote:
"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide!
Wanted to ask where do i go first in the build tree i have no idea hehe :p

"Advance to Resolute Technique in the passive tree as soon as possible. Start moving to the duelist area, and later to the templar area".

So effectively up and left to Resolute Technique, then down towards the Duelist skills with dexterity and lastly up to the Templar skills with Intelligence.

Thanks for the fast reply!
Hi !!

Is this build is viable for 3.0 update ?
Thank you ;)
Hi!

Just like Rom17rom I'm wondering if this build is viable for 3.0 and if not - are you considering updating the build in the next days?

Thanks in advance!
Yeah I am also wondering. Currently using sunder, but maybe I will just switch over and try it out if OP is unavailable to provide insight.
Please man, at least do some quick 3.0 update. At least update the passive tree so we don't have to stop leveling while we wait for the update :(
Sorry to bother you, OP, but this build looked so good in 2.6 that I just can't wait to check the 3.0 version, if there will be any.

Any quick update would be amazing!

Thanks in advance, mate!
Heres my take on it from this level start boosting life

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAF4TJyCKIiFVLPtlTUd-vTbAAfONBsZdpPSD3dXkUf0wGuRqpYiPkc677Whl892nMDkOCZaXeTrh8kX-CqZXMZ7YveStZ1hgkZSHnsXfskE_ITS0L1HmNujG2LhHvqcS4aLqktBfP3zZxq49_IzP9kiE2YIH2Xz3MpOoirNXVHKpqZSHaqkneHrE9hiRvJ_elpgKtqQMX1OlHKdYY_jreu8FLdNvRrdQRxQg7w48LYNfg8xAoM9-dqxnm-oYhO86Urc-hmAUcQ48AedhUu9Orj7LHtI4n8sAAAAA
"
Snooopp wrote:
Sorry to bother you, OP, but this build looked so good in 2.6 that I just can't wait to check the 3.0 version, if there will be any.

Any quick update would be amazing!

Thanks in advance, mate!

It should be stronger depending on new boss hp values. Ruthless blow has base stun duration of 800ms.

I have scion jugg/slayer slammer/hvy striker with tidebreaker. It works pretty well due to having ability to use pure physical damage.

Didn't tested it beyond T12 as i am still making money to 6L all gear and looking for damn trials.
Last edited by Asheren on Aug 16, 2017, 8:40:03 AM
I'm currently working on 3.0 update. Core parts of it will be done today, but finishing it will take time as there are alot of changes to the build. Thank you for your patience!
Ground Slam, now and forever.
"
nomis01 wrote:
Heres my take on it from this level start boosting life

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAF4TJyCKIiFVLPtlTUd-vTbAAfONBsZdpPSD3dXkUf0wGuRqpYiPkc677Whl892nMDkOCZaXeTrh8kX-CqZXMZ7YveStZ1hgkZSHnsXfskE_ITS0L1HmNujG2LhHvqcS4aLqktBfP3zZxq49_IzP9kiE2YIH2Xz3MpOoirNXVHKpqZSHaqkneHrE9hiRvJ_elpgKtqQMX1OlHKdYY_jreu8FLdNvRrdQRxQg7w48LYNfg8xAoM9-dqxnm-oYhO86Urc-hmAUcQ48AedhUu9Orj7LHtI4n8sAAAAA

There is alot of bad pathing and nodes in that tree. I've posted new builds for 3.0.
Ground Slam, now and forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info