[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Yeah I don't think I was ever going to take the Empire jewels out, it's just nice to know it is a decent option if I'm feeling squishy, but there are other options still: med cluster with flask rolls, respec more into Constitution wheel, buy more life on my gear (in the process of), etc, etc.
I can't wait until you post up your POB delirium build.

Anyways: I've begun to upgrade my gear

1. Since I'm broke and the -9 total mana cost of skills cost exalts, and I need something right now to sustain my mana due to my attack speed, which of these (or combination) would be best to sustain my mana regen?

- #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana

- #% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

- # Mana gained on Kill

- Regenerate # Mana per second

- reduced mana cost of skills (not TOTAL mana cost of skills)

2. Just curious, which one of your endgame stun builds will do more damage you think?

Optimized delirium build vs Optimized metamorph build from previous league?

"

Anyways: I've begun to upgrade my gear

1. Since I'm broke and the -9 total mana cost of skills cost exalts, and I need something right now to sustain my mana due to my attack speed, which of these (or combination) would be best to sustain my mana regen?

- # Mana gained on Kill

2. Just curious, which one of your endgame stun builds will do more damage you think?

Optimized delirium build vs Optimized metamorph build from previous league?

1. The -9 mana cost is a master craft. You can either collect veiled rings yourself to unlock it or find a friend who can do it for you. You don't have to buy pre-existing ones on trade site.

You definitely should have one source of mana leech, and any additional source does absolutely nothing. None of the other mods you mentioned are particularly good either. I don't think you are having mana issues on your main DPS skills, and if you have mana issues with Leap Slam, you can just use Blood Magic Support to solve this problem.

2. I don't understand your question. This build didn't receive any nerf in this 3.10 patch, so with the aid of cluster jewels an optimized build is definitely better than it was in the previous league.
"

- # Mana gained on Kill

You don't need -9 exactly. You can buy -8 ring for 1 chaos. You can even find mana leech on the same ring. It will solve all your mana problems very cheap. If you want decent resists on the same ring or huge life mod it will cost more, but as a temporary solution you should get the cheap one.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Flying_Mage on Mar 24, 2020, 5:22:33 AM
"

I just updated my PoB page. I wouldn't call this the final version but should provide a good idea of what the build could achieve.

Unlike all other items, the cluster jewels I added are not the ones that I own, this is because the exact copies are not impossible to obtain and I don't want to mislead people into buying sub-optimal jewels.

"
Flying_Mage wrote:
You don't need -9 exactly. You can buy -8 ring for 1 chaos. You can even find mana leech on the same ring. It will solve all your mana problems very cheap. If you want decent resists on the same ring or huge life mod it will cost more, but as a temporary solution you should get the cheap one.

Solid advice.
The grind to get two 6l Tidebreakers is retarded.

Very grindy damage plateau that is taking days, almost weeks to break out of.
Last edited by driiifter on Mar 25, 2020, 7:28:25 PM
Is there a video with map clearing? First post only has boss kills...
"
Razunter wrote:
Is there a video with map clearing? First post only has boss kills...

Here is a short demo I just recorded.

https://youtu.be/wfvFuvy2lNA
I just checked out the new PoB OP put up for berzerker, and it looks really good.

If I removed fortify in single target set up, I would likely replace it with damage on full life since bloodlust seems like a pain to implement easily.

Also, one other point I would like to stress--heavy strike is more than viable for clearing. I would even say it was very good. I am now using awakened melee splash and awakened ancestral call, along with brutality, multistrike and fortify for clearing and it works excellent. The packs just vaporize instantly. It's way, way better than ground slam and for me is much more fun than cyclone.

Give it a try.
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Mar 26, 2020, 4:54:24 PM
Here's a video I just did of a T16 map in standard using Heavy Strike to clear. I did not switch to single target set up for boss and metamorph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuT8DR3-IH0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info