Community Translators Needed

I'd love to help with the Spanish translation. I am a native speaker that both studies and teaches language (Spanish and English) for a living.
Last edited by _AXARCA_ on Mar 15, 2017, 5:31:30 PM
I know dinosaur language :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If there is gonna be the Netherlands translation. I can help with that one, im a native speaker.
"
equilibrium29 wrote:
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

The french community need a french translation! Let him work for you and i give u tons of cookies.

Thanks and gl hF.

No... nobody needs a translation, 99% of the gameplay is graphic and numeral

translations in videogame are a waste of money

if somebody " NEED" a translation, his brain is pretty limited tbh
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 15, 2017, 5:43:36 PM
Please add Japanese to your next wave...I would love to get my wife to play this with me, but it's not happening unless its in Japanese.
I'm a native Spanish speaker and Ill be happy to help at any time with this project.
I think I already meet the criteria listed here but what other information should I provide Chris via mail?
Last edited by SirBalmung7 on Mar 15, 2017, 7:24:27 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
equilibrium29 wrote:
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

The french community need a french translation! Let him work for you and i give u tons of cookies.

Thanks and gl hF.

No... nobody needs a translation, 99% of the gameplay is graphic and numeral

translations in videogame are a waste of money

if somebody " NEED" a translation, his brain is pretty limited tbh

Translations are an investment. They attract more people to the game => more MTX => profit

I have some friends who are really interested in PoE but don't play it because they can't immerse in a video game in english. Yes, some people DO care about the story.

And with the xbox one version translations are pretty much mandatory, so it makes sense GGG wants to release additional language packs.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Mar 15, 2017, 7:35:55 PM
god I wish I didn't sleep thru german 4... as well as 3 2 and 1... xD
[Removed]
Last edited by Razgarnok on Feb 16, 2021, 7:29:21 PM
Good luck whit this! : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info